The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
TheDarkBlues

News:Nelson and Curran Could Miss Tie With Hearts

Rate this topic

Is there any chance that this is Jim M playing "mind games"

Tae mak  Craig Levein even mair depressed than he usually is?

Jings, eh hope so. If not I am starting to worry aboot outcome.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Gedee said:

Is there any chance that this is Jim M playing "mind games"

Tae mak  Craig Levein even mair depressed than he usually is?

Jings, eh hope so. If not I am starting to worry aboot outcome.

You'd hope so Gedee and maybe one out the two of them will make it, or the bench at the very least.

Just can't believe how Dundee FC it is that our most promising forward in a few seasons looks like missing his third game in a row not long in to his DFC career due to an injury celebrating a goal on a pitch that should be banned.

You couldn't make it up.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, CW 90+3 02/05/16 said:

You'd hope so Gedee and maybe one out the two of them will make it, or the bench at the very least.

Just can't believe how Dundee FC it is that our most promising forward in a few seasons looks like missing his third game in a row not long in to his DFC career due to an injury celebrating a goal on a pitch that should be banned.

You couldn't make it up.

CW' ... It looks like we are communicating/responding under two different topic here (jist aboot at the same time)

Anyway freend ..Eh agree:chaplin:

Not that important, but it has got me thinking - do we call a league game a tie or only cup games?  I honestly thought it was only for cup games?

5 hours ago, HK Blues said:

Not that important, but it has got me thinking - do we call a league game a tie or only cup games?  I honestly thought it was only for cup games?

I agree...Cup tie & League match/game/fixture....I've never heard a 'league tie' used.....other than in the US of A's soccer world, of course :)

7 hours ago, CW 90+3 02/05/16 said:

You couldn't make it up.

Listening and watching JM's interview very carefully I would suggest neither will feature in the squad on Saturday.

Remember that prior to the Livi game Nelson was considered, doubtful. Just as a guess, but it feels like he's missed around 70% playing time since he joined the club.  

Edited by Dondeh

Relegation seemed unthinkable after we beat Livi. It felt like in Nelson we might have one of the best forwards in the league.

The Admiral hasn't been seen since that win at Almondvale though and our Premiership status is once again hanging by a thread.

I just hope he's fit to start in Paisley.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Relegation seemed unthinkable after we beat Livi. It felt like in Nelson we might have one of the best forwards in the league.

The Admiral hasn't been seen since that win at Almondvale though and our Premiership status is once again hanging by a thread.

I just hope he's fit to start in Paisley.

and combined with results elsewhere. But we should not have to rely on other results. 

Seems our squad, that the pundits said would be the difference and see off St Mirren and Hamilton, is also looking a bit 'thin'. *

*or is it down to team selection?.

Edited by Dondeh

12 hours ago, Dondeh said:

and combined with results elsewhere. But we should not have to rely on other results. 

Every team in the league relies on other team's results - unless they go through a season withour dropping points.  Our safety is in our hands so that's good enough for me. 

• Like 1

I do think if Nelson & Curran do not make the line-up, our job today will be that much harder.

But after watching Hearts in effective display against Partick...A victory could still be ours:chaplin:

At this stage of the season lads, and taking in our precarious position, you know what's needed.

A 100% EFFORT & FOCUS, FROM BOTH PLAYERS & FANS. WHATEVER THE TEAM IS TODAY.