Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Man Utd V. PSG

Got to take your hat off to Man U! 👏

What a result!

0-2 down after first leg, no Pogba, others missing injured or suspended,  finished the game with three 17 year olds and - win 3-1.

Fergie in the stand obviously spurred them on to win.👏

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

If Man U don’t have a contract on the table for Ole by the end of the week there will be a riot in Manchester. He has unlocked the obvious potential of a number of players without spending money. They only appear to be getting better and I fancy them to get 3rd in the league, a contract before the end of the week will give them a huge boost for the Arsenal game and offset the typical European hangover that teams suffer after a great result. 

7 hours ago, Huggs66 said:

If Man U don’t have a contract on the table for Ole by the end of the week there will be a riot in Manchester. He has unlocked the obvious potential of a number of players without spending money. They only appear to be getting better and I fancy them to get 3rd in the league, a contract before the end of the week will give them a huge boost for the Arsenal game and offset the typical European hangover that teams suffer after a great result. 

On one hand, i'd say yes.  But, I wonder how much of the turnaround is down to a positive reaction to Mourinho's departure rather than Solksjaer's managerial ability?

He really has given Woodward a headache that he may not have expected to have! 

2 hours ago, OCDee said:

I don't usually pay any attention to this bloated carcass of a once great tournament but reading about that diving, cheating little tw*t Neymar bleating about the penalty is a lovely way to start the day.

Unbelievable decision to give a penalty for that though (after reviewing VAR too!) Anyone who thinks VAR will remove controversy is wrong.

6 hours ago, HK Blues said:

On one hand, i'd say yes.  But, I wonder how much of the turnaround is down to a positive reaction to Mourinho's departure rather than Solksjaer's managerial ability?

He really has given Woodward a headache that he may not have expected to have! 

HK, appreciate the thought of the positive reaction to JM leaving but it has lasted for 17 games now and has included some pretty impressive away victories. Ole is the face of the change but he also has a pretty impressive coaching staff who also know the Man Utd way.

Moyes might still have been their if he took them in instead of firing them. 

53 minutes ago, Huggs66 said:

HK, appreciate the thought of the positive reaction to JM leaving but it has lasted for 17 games now and has included some pretty impressive away victories. Ole is the face of the change but he also has a pretty impressive coaching staff who also know the Man Utd way.

Moyes might still have been their if he took them in instead of firing them. 

Agreed - the initial feel good factor has gained momentum and he's doing  a great job.  My question is over his ability to persuade the best talent in the world to join Man U - at the level these teams operate at this is a critical factor and I just don't think he's got that pedigree yet.

Woodward has a difficult decision - to not give him the nod would be a slap in the face but is he going to put Man U back to where they need to be?  I suspect not. 

I loved him as a player and he's done an A+ job but...

Adblock Detected