Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Senny Dieng Interview On Dee TV

If anybody hasn’t see this yet, got to watch the Senny Dieng pre Hearts interview! So funny, I don’t think his English is great and the interviewers end up answering the questions themselves with big silences after they initially ask the questions! Seriously though who decides the questions? Am sure they use the same list every week almost embarrassing, and think JM looks bored getting repeatedly getting asked the same obvious things week in week out.😂😂

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
28 minutes ago, Dondeh said:

Haven't watched it yet.

However, I presume one of the questions was something along the lines of.... 'will a victory against Hearts kick-start your season....'   

That is the kind of piercing, brain-shaking, mind-blowing, & hard hitting question Dondeh, you'll never hear, because interviewers know,

That not only will it embarrass the manager and make him feel uncomfortable, the questioner is putting his own position/job in jeopardy:chaplin:

And to further confuse them and to put them on the spot, they should throw in the "Odd- Ball Question"

Has Gedee sown his Organic Tomatoes too early...& been caught out with this freak early spring? :jawdrop:

12 minutes ago, Gedee said:

That is the kind of piercing, brain-shaking, mind-blowing, & hard hitting question Dondeh, you'll never hear, because interviewers know,

That not only will it embarrass the manager and make him feel uncomfortable, the questioner is putting his own position/job in jeopardy:chaplin:

And to further confuse them and to put them on the spot, they should throw in the "Odd- Ball Question"

Has Gedee sown his Organic Tomatoes too early...& been caught out with this freak early spring? :jawdrop:

Might at least provoke a more interesting answer Gedee!😂

55 minutes ago, Dondeh said:

Haven't watched it yet.

However, I presume one of the questions was something along the lines of.... 'will a victory against Hearts kick-start your season....'   

Yeah quite sure it was in there Dondeh, heck the female interviewer was even under the impression we lost to Hamilton!

"I have another short question JM, from the same DFC fan who was concerned about his Organic Tomatoes"

Would the introduction of, Heat Retaining, Thermal, Woolly Long- Johns, below shorts...(Double-Gusset Optional)

Increase the focus & work-rate of your present team of players. Gedee thinks it would. It would show you care :wub:

"Mr McIntyre it appears Gedee has popped in another question for you"... :chin:

(You may've notice the Interview Room Door has been locked from the outside)

The question's in "text form" It was slipped below door & been written in crayon.

"Is there any association between NM's signing of Foreign Players & Lidl's New

Policy of changing the emphasis on Weekly Offers of British Sourced Goods to

a Weekly Range of Euro Products/Delcacies?" He finds it all very confusing :wacko:

42 minutes ago, travellingdee said:

I hate myself for listening to these crap questions but being so far away I'm desperate for anything DFC.

Dinnae want ye, tae start "hating yirsel' noo travel' :wub:

Becomes mair palatable...when oor team is winning :)

5 hours ago, Abernethy Dee said:

Yeah quite sure it was in there Dondeh, heck the female interviewer was even under the impression we lost to Hamilton!

'......and getting beat from Hamilton wasn't exactly what you wanted....' 

'......we didn't play Hamilton......'

Comedy gold.

Adblock Detected