Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Rate the Ref: Nick Walsh (Hearts, Home, 09th March 2019)

How did you rate the ref?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. How did you rate the ref?

• Wore Opposition Shirt
    • Terrible
    • Bad
    • Average
    • Very Good
    • Perfect

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Hearts fouled from the first minute and got away with it so they just carried on doing it.  Woods first tackle looked like it was worth at least a yellow and he just got a talking to.  The number of obvious fouls that these officials can't or don't see must be staggering and yet you just have to fall to the ground it seems to get a foul.  Hearts were way better at the 'gamesmanship' side of things than we were.

I stopped going to the games many years ago because of the very poor referees and linesmen, It looks like I will be doing the same again, as I get so annoyed at them, ( I cant put down what I really want to say as I would get banned for life from the forum) the other teams get away with murder and we make a silly foul and our players get booked, no wonder odea went crazy, why McGowan got booked on the halfway line after the big centre had his arms around him, it’s was ridiculous the number of times the ref and linesmen let them away with that, I think he blew once just after halftime for a foul for the centre having his arms around our player, I left with 15 minutes to go after yet another crazy decision from the ref, as many people have said our refs must be the worst ever just now, 😥😥

47 minutes ago, Attilio said:

Hearts fouled from the first minute and got away with it so they just carried on doing it.  Woods first tackle looked like it was worth at least a yellow and he just got a talking to.  The number of obvious fouls that these officials can't or don't see must be staggering and yet you just have to fall to the ground it seems to get a foul.  Hearts were way better at the 'gamesmanship' side of things than we were.

And have been for years

Was quite shocked when O'Dea got his yellow, not because I thought he was blameless, just that these 'manly tussles' had been going on all game and the ref seemed happy to let it go on. For him to single out one of these tussles seemed a bit odd, not the oddest of his calls though. Some cracking swan dives and fair play to Hearts for their total anti-football. 

I can't blame the ref solely but today I found myself not really bothering about what was happening on the pitch at times, an insipid Dundee, a bloody awful Hearts and the weather contributed but I found myself thinking I'd rather be up the hills. :(

Adblock Detected