Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Corruption of Scottish Football

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Is John James a reputable journalist or a Celtic fan obsessed with Rangers?

Given that flat earthers manage to find plenty "evidence" to show the earth is flat I'm sure you could "prove" there is a massive conspiracy involving your team's bitter rivals if you've got enough time on your hands.

12 hours ago, mainstand said:

Just read this on the Johnjames website.Wondered if anyone had any comments to make.https://johnjamessite.com/

I have previously read his comments and I find interesting. 

Here is another question.

When was the last time that Neil Doncaster was present at a Dundee home game at Dens Park. 

4 hours ago, islaydarkblue said:

I have previously read his comments and I find interesting. 

Here is another question.

When was the last time that Neil Doncaster was present at a Dundee home game at Dens Park. 

Answer: who really cares!

4 hours ago, dblair said:

Answer: who really cares!

In my opinion Chief Executive of the SPFL Neil Doncaster should visit every club throughout the season. John Nelms is on the board of directors of the SPFL so you would assume that Doncaster would be more likely to take in a home game at the club of one of the directors instead of sitting in his ‘ivory towers’ at Hampden. 

It is a pity that there is no League team based on the island of Mull. Neil Doncaster would be very welcome there as the Island of Mull is known as ‘Little England’.

• 1 month later...
On 13/03/2019 at 11:09, islaydarkblue said:

In my opinion Chief Executive of the SPFL Neil Doncaster should visit every club throughout the season. John Nelms is on the board of directors of the SPFL so you would assume that Doncaster would be more likely to take in a home game at the club of one of the directors instead of sitting in his ‘ivory towers’ at Hampden. 

It is a pity that there is no League team based on the island of Mull. Neil Doncaster would be very welcome there as the Island of Mull is known as ‘Little England’.

Islay, can't you get this thread moved to the DFC discussion section. It's about dundee getting a visit from the head of the SFA, surely it's worth a wider audience?

Hopefully someone will take a look and move it. That's one of the disadvantages of having the setting on your personal forum home page based on the sections style. If you put it on the latest posts style you get anything that is posted.

Adblock Detected