Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Had To Laugh

Prince Buster

Got a Tweet saying Dundee are extending the deal with ProVenue that promises (among other things)

'ProVenue® offers intuitive ticketing and marketing processes that will not only support improved ease of use for fans, but also provide extensive data capture to help the club analyse trends to enhance fan engagement.'

Enhance fan engagement? When has FPS ever been interested in fan engagement?

Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

It's an odd article, seems to imply we'll all be able to use smartphones etc to buy match tickets & 'interact' with stadium access systems, eg with a scanner reading the ticket on our phones & letting us through the gate.

This is what I'm anticipating would be installed in the Noo Campy, but I can't see the Club spending money on modern upgrades to the old turnstiles at Dens.

....but will it end the need to 'queue twice'? ;)  

[for the record, in case someone takes this literally.... :stop:...I'm joking]

1 hour ago, Prince Buster said:

“At Dundee, we are dedicated to enhancing the experience for our fans and ticketing is central to this,” says Neil.

Pi55 take surely?

Reading the article "Neil" is Neil Cosgrove. Can't say I've had any problems when dealing with the ticket office, sometimes a pain ringing in but that's hardly their fault. 

58 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

Reading the article "Neil" is Neil Cosgrove. Can't say I've had any problems when dealing with the ticket office, sometimes a pain ringing in but that's hardly their fault. 

Neil's fine. It's the whole irony of a club that simply doesn't engage with fans coming out with nonsense like that. Shoulda taken Neil's name off it

3 hours ago, Prince Buster said:

Got a Tweet saying Dundee are extending the deal with ProVenue that promises (among other things)

'ProVenue® offers intuitive ticketing and marketing processes that will not only support improved ease of use for fans, but also provide extensive data capture to help the club analyse trends to enhance fan engagement.'

Enhance fan engagement? When has FPS ever been interested in fan engagement?

We aren’t extending a contract with ProVenue  but rather tickets.com. ProVenue® Seems to be a new system/application that the club will incorporate and start to use as of next season. 

Have to say this is a big step forward for the club, and hopefully will help make ticket purchase much easier and far more up to date. I would imagine, (if it happens) that electronic ticket entry would be part of the new stadium plans

32 minutes ago, dblair said:

We aren’t extending a contract with ProVenue  but rather tickets.com. ProVenue® Seems to be a new system/application that the club will incorporate and start to use as of next season. 

Have to say this is a big step forward for the club, and hopefully will help make ticket purchase much easier and far more up to date. I would imagine, (if it happens) that electronic ticket entry would be part of the new stadium plans

How I saw it too, I'm guessing we're on the gashest arrangement/system and we're upgrading to a better one with the same company. Like you I'm hoping for a swipe system at the Campy Nou although like nearly every new infrastructure in the UK it might take longer than we'd hoped.

Adblocker Detected