Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Reception for Scott Bain

Neil Cameron

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
8 minutes ago, Neil Cameron said:

I was wondering what sort of reception Scott Bain will get on Sunday as he will more than likely play.  I for one hope that he gets a reasonable reception. He was a reasonable keeper in my eyes and was a bit  unlucky not to get a Scotland cap whilst he was playing for us.

The contempt he felt for Dee's became clear when he left, would love if we just ignored him but doubt that will happen.

Expecting a mixture of everything to begin with - a few folk will shout abuse, some will clap(probably to counter the abuse) and most will give him no reception. 

I reckon it'll sour throughout the game though. Someone will inevitably shout something because they're pissed off that we're getting run over and he'll turn around like he always did to let us know he heard it. He'll probably pull a face and someone in the coxy will pop a blood vessel in rage. 

Ideally that won't happen and it's a non event but I don't trust either party to not get pissed off and respond. 

52 minutes ago, BCram said:

Think giving any opposition player a bit of verbals is what any home support should do. No need for any special treatment for Bain IMO.

Counterproductive imo, only results in the player trying harder. Bain will inevitably have the last laugh and the fans will end up with egg on their faces. Better just to ignore him as he'll be desperate to shut the fans up.

Scott Bain is dead to me, and I no longer care about him as he is no longer a Dundee player. I am just sorry that it all ended the way that it did, but I will blame Neil McCann mostly for the way he treated Bain.

I for one wouldn't be giving Bain any special treatment as that would most likely spur him into having the game of his like. Just ignore him, that is what we we should be doing in all honesty.

Adblock Detected