Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

John Nelms

32 minutes ago, bp33 said:

I know who Shaded is, and I know he organised the Flag. That’s not what I asked you. 

If JN doesn’t reply to emails, that’s his prerogative.Plus I’ve only got your word for it,that he doesn’t. I think and have been told that JN doesn’t like to delegate, and keeps everything close to his chest, that is his one big weakness, in my opinion. Let’s face it, he’s not the only CE that’s made bad managerial appointments. It happens, and will continue to happen all over the world.

Hi bp33.

I agree that other Chief Executive’s also make poor managerial appointments but they usually ‘fall on their sword’ and are handed their P45.

Other posters have complained that JN does not reply to their emails. In my opinion if JN is not happy to reply directly then he should get his secretary to reply on his behalf.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
2 minutes ago, islaydarkblue said:

Hi bp33.

I agree that other Chief Executive’s also make poor managerial appointments but they usually ‘fall on their sword’ and are handed their P45.

Other posters have complained that JN does not reply to their emails. In my opinion if JN is not happy to reply directly then he should get his secretary to reply on his behalf.

Simple question for you. Do you think that JN replying to emails, is the best use of his time. I would imagine that the majority of emails, he receives, are full of crackpot ideas. I don’t know for certain, but I doubt many other CEs respond to every email addressed to them, personally, or at all.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Sebastiano Nela said:

Throwing money down the drain at pish poor recruitment and a mission to alienate the home fans.

Fully justified his 6 figure salary right enough. Keyes is aff his nut keeping that incompetent anywhere near Dens.

Why is it Nelms fault that the players on some occasions haven't been up to the task ?

He has backed each manager as you would surely hope any CEO would do and had he not did that then people would be complaining that the managers hands are tied by financial constraints . 

If the players aren't good enough then the manager takes the flack .

Before you reply by saying then its then NELMS  fault for picking the wrong managers I don't recall too many people complaining when PH was appointed seeing as he was one of the countries bestyoung managerial prospects at that time ...I don't recall many people saying NMc shouldn't be offered the job full time after the job he did when he took  over what was a sinking ship the saved the season ! 

As for the comment about Nelms being on a mission to alienate his won home fans that's ridiculous . WHY would he want to do that & what possible benefit would that bring ? 

He may not be getting every call correct or some may not agree with certain things but I very much doubt he's going out his way to alienate his own supporters ! 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, bp33 said:

Simple question for you. Do you think that JN replying to emails, is the best use of his time. I would imagine that the majority of emails, he receives, are full of crackpot ideas. I don’t know for certain, but I doubt many other CEs respond to every email addressed to them, personally, or at all.

He must know which ones he should reply to and which ones are in his opinion full of crackpot ideas. 

However he is the person who appealed last May for one thousand extra Dundee supporters to purchase a season ticket for the 2018-19 season to balance the books.

If JN wants to encourage more Dundee supporters to purchase a season ticket instead of paying a walk in price then he should reach out and engage with them. 

A simple way would be to have a fans Open Day before the start of the League season and offer anyone attending on the day a small discount on the price of a season ticket as the early bird discounts would be finished by the day of the Open Day. 

2 hours ago, bp33 said:

The one time I've emailed him directly I heard back from a member of staff quite quickly and things were sorted, I was trying to sort out something for the forum and the club were generous about it. I was more than happy with the whole process. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, islaydarkblue said:

Hi bp33.

Did she not reply to you Islay re Mr Dodds?

18 minutes ago, DarkBlueKnight said:

Did she not reply to you Islay re Mr Dodds?

I thought that thinks were improving when I received a reply from John Nelms’s secretary regarding Mr Dodds until I discovered that other posters had also received the same reply to their email.

I then sent a further email to John Nelms regarding the Development Land For Sale sign at the new development and John Nelms’s secretary replied advising me that she had forwarded my email to John Nelms. I never received another email and last Friday morning the Development Land For Sale sign is still standing at the proposed entrance to the new stadium development. 

Just now, islaydarkblue said:

Normally I would phone my brother to confirm that PPP is just another name for PFI but on this occasion that is sadly impossible. 

My brother died in January 2017 at the age of 56. 

That wasn't the post I was referring to.

You were asked to prove the wage Nelms is taking matches the figure you keep giving. You couldn't so pulled out the stock standard quote above.

10 hours ago, GregTeamDee said:

Three lone voices then, I'm with you on this.  Very easy to sit back and criticise from the sideline (I've done it myself). People discussing his wages is irreverent, as Keyes pays his wages. Nelms is highly thought of with other MDs and CEO of football clubs in Scotland hence why they gave him a place on the board. 

Dundee Football Club pay John Nelms’ wages. His wage is funded from the, sponsorship, tv money etc like every other member of staff.

He’s so far overseen the biggest financial mismanagement of our club since the Marr days.

Do peoole not remember Admin? How can anyone be happy with this?

Adblock Detected