Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Rate the Ref: Bobby Madden (Celtic - Home, 17th March 2019)

TheDarkBlues

How did you rate the ref?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. How did you rate the ref?

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Ended up on average. 

Thought his game management was excellent and one or two things aside I couldn't argue with anything he did.

However, the mythical injury time was just ridiculous. I'm sure he could point to exactly where the time came from but in comparison to any other game, there was simply no reason for 6 minutes and the standard 3 would have been correct. 

• Like 1

I'm not losing sleep over the injury time. I felt we'd switch off and open up like the Red Sea at the death no matter how many minutes were added on.

That lost point is unlikely to define our season so we just need to forget about it and move on to the massive game in Paisley.

Did you see the incident where Horsfield gave away a throw in at the Main Stand Bobby Cox end but ran 15 yards up with the line with the ball then dropped the ball to buy time but Tierney (I think)  just took it where he dropped it in front of the linesman and ref?

Play on. Take it wherever you want. Every single week. No control. The players control where throw ins are took.

We get pulled up for stealing three yards with one though in the 2nd half as always.

Foreign officials now for me.

These lot are taking the p1ss and it's every game at Dens.

2 hours ago, Cobra said:

I'm not losing sleep over the injury time. I felt we'd switch off and open up like the Red Sea at the death no matter how many minutes were added on.

That lost point is unlikely to define our season so we just need to forget about it and move on to the massive game in Paisley.

Still hurting because we were basically cheated out of a point by the decision to allow 6+ mins injury time. Genuinely shocked when board went up. Agree about result not unexpected and can still see us getting 33 points. What will that mean? Most likely play offs v Inverness. 

8 hours ago, CW 90+3 02/05/16 said:

Did you see the incident where Horsfield gave away a throw in at the Main Stand Bobby Cox end but ran 15 yards up with the line with the ball then dropped the ball to buy time but Tierney (I think)  just took it where he dropped it in front of the linesman and ref?

Play on. Take it wherever you want. Every single week. No control. The players control where throw ins are took.

We get pulled up for stealing three yards with one though in the 2nd half as always.

Foreign officials now for me.

These lot are taking the p1ss and it's every game at Dens.

Astonished when I saw this.

Madden basically blamed Horsefield for allowing Tierney to take it 'wherever you like.'

He pointed to the Horse as if to say 'don't blame me. He put it there.'

Comical it was yards away from where it went out.

If we  had launched it in the stand would he have taken it from there?!

2 hours ago, Budgem said:

Astonished when I saw this.

Madden basically blamed Horsefield for allowing Tierney to take it 'wherever you like.'

He pointed to the Horse as if to say 'don't blame me. He put it there.'

Comical it was yards away from where it went out.

If we  had launched it in the stand would he have taken it from there?!

Exactly as I saw it; I think Madden might even have shrugged when Horsefield gave it the "wtf".

Forget the Glasgow based sycophants in the media ever mentioning bias though. 

To paraphrase what someone else said earlier in the week, (in a different context), "a collective shiver runs through referees when dealing with the OF, but it can't find a spine to run down".

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

Adblock Detected