Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

McIntyre Out.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
7 minutes ago, WeighorstsWang said:

Refuse him and his f**cking captain entry onto the team bus, we will ship their belongings to them.

Where to start with that utter dross. We are exactly where we should be. Count me out for Perth😡 Gettng to the apathetic stage.

He has to stay till end of the season, then if we stay up😂 reasses the situation but if as now looks likely we go down he has to go. Mind you who would want the job at this stage of the season?  I think he must have been the cheapest option and as the old saying goes” you get what you pay for” . I really think the upper management have a lot to answer for in their last 2 appointments.

1 minute ago, GordonDee said:

First time I agree,no fight wrong team, we are going down. St Mirren were better than us

Improvement! What improvement? He can go and take his bunch of journeymen with him. Give me Elton, Karl, and Kerr anytime, rather than this bunch of rubbish. No skill, no fight, cannot keep possession for any length of time. The performance today was night and day compared to our first match in Paisley. Yes we lost that match, but we outplayed them. It was not the case today I'm afraid. We were second best all over the park.

Just now, Minijock said:

He has to stay till end of the season, then if we stay up😂 reasses the situation but if as now looks likely we go down he has to go. Mind you who would want the job at this stage of the season?  I think he must have been the cheapest option and as the old saying goes” you get what you pay for” . I really think the upper management have a lot to answer for in their last 2 appointments.

Problem is he is bringing new players for next season and he must be stopped 

Pathetic. Might actually do us some good being in the Championship. Time to rebuild and a chance to actually win something. It's criminal that we have regressed every year since the 1st season up in 2014-15.

Well done Football Partners Scotland! Great strategy, planning and choice of management...NOT.

Also, who cares about a new stadium when you have nothing to fill it? Wrong priorities.

Edited by eyeothedug

Adblock Detected