Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

McIntyre Out.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
6 minutes ago, Iain T Campbell said:

Improvement! What improvement? He can go and take his bunch of journeymen with him. Give me Elton, Karl, and Kerr anytime, rather than this bunch of rubbish. No skill, no fight, cannot keep possession for any length of time. The performance today was night and day compared to our first match in Paisley. Yes we lost that match, but we outplayed them. It was not the case today I'm afraid. We were second best all over the park.

To be fair...Karl and Elton were absolute pish too and there was plenty on here that saw through the ‘one of our own’ blinkers regarding Kerr as well. 

I think if NM was still in charge we would already be mathematically down. 

Not happy that JM’s team seem to have gone off the boil at the most crucial time in the season, but the January rebuild was always going to be a big ask. Not sure I want JM out just yet.

• Like 1

Would have no objections if was sacked tonight. That was a disaster of a result. At most I would give him until the end of the week but then again what is the point. We urgently needs wins and we are not going to get them under Macintyre. 

Its last throw of the dice time so really we have nothing to loose. Bring in Bomber! 

2 minutes ago, Edin_Dee said:

Would have no objections if was sacked tonight. That was a disaster of a result. At most I would give him until the end of the week but then again what is the point. We urgently needs wins and we are not going to get them under Macintyre. 

Its last throw of the dice time so really we have nothing to loose. Bring in Bomber! 

Yeah bring in a motivator for the last few games of the season. Last throw of the dice.

5 minutes ago, Edin_Dee said:

It is unlikely to happen unless John Nelms phones his ‘boss’ Tim Keyes. 

McCann had to go, that was a given I’m sure we all agree with. 

I wasn’t thrilled with McIntyre being appointed but as ever I was prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt. His first game was a write-off but after that there were signs of improvement with a dire squad. After bringing in his own players there was some new promise. Winning at Tynecastle gave enormous hope.  

But this has become the worst team in a long time. Every single game they start well but then tire themselves out in the first 10 minutes. There’s zero hope for us - 10th is gone and I can’t see us beating any Championship team. We’ve had four chances already this season, managing only a single draw. 

I’m now on the McIntyre out bus. Roll the dice again now. We’ve nothing to lose. 

• Like 1
  • Star Post 3

Adblock Detected