Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

The Manager

Cobra

The manager's position  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think the current management can keep us in the Premiership?

2. 2. Do you think the manager should be sacked after the defeat to St Mirren?

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

An absolutely terrible appointment who has spent a fortune (standard from him) and will cost a fortune to rebuild after. Add to the fact he's built a squad of his own and has a worse win percentage than Alan f**cking Kernaghan then I'd seriously question anybody's sanity that doesn't want him emptied.

No point now imo, I do think we will go down in 12th place. Thought we were far to exposed today and always looked like conceding goals. 

6 loan players in the starting line up says it all for me. 

He should not be kept past the end of the season tho.

59 minutes ago, gblue said:

We probably had our strongest team on today, St Mirren had at least 4 of their best players out plus they have a rookie manager and we still couldn’t get a result McIntyre has to go after that today 

Your correct, that was McIntyre's first choice team today, players certainly weren't interested in putting in a shift, but what's totally inexcusable, was McIntyre being their Rookie Managers b***h today, totally incompetent Performance from our Manager, yet Again today.

39 minutes ago, Rocky Boy said:

Your correct, that was McIntyre's first choice team today, players certainly weren't interested in putting in a shift, but what's totally inexcusable, was McIntyre being their Rookie Managers b***h today, totally incompetent Performance from our Manager, yet Again today.

To be honest the players not putting in a shift is a f**cking disgrace in our biggest game of the season is inexcusable. The players are just as much to blame as the manager. 

Our club is a complete f**cking shambles yet again. 

Get him and the vast majority of players to f**k. Time to plan for a championship campaign and he is not the man to do it.

If there ever was a must win game against a team that was there for the taking with a massive travelling support then it was today, instead it was a shambles from 15 minutes onwards.

The club needs restarted from Nelms down to the players. We have massively fell by the wayside the past 3 years and it does not look like stopping under Nelms upstairs and McIntyre in the dugout.

I don't see the point in blaming the players myself. It's the manager's job to research and sign the players. Once the player is at the club it's the manager's job to integrate him into the dressing room, to give him instructions and to motivate him.

According to recent data, Dundee pay the same wages as third-placed Killie so the Dundee manager should surely be in a position to put 11 players on the park who can be trusted to perform against bottom of the league St Mirren in a game critical to DFC's Premiership status.

If those players don't turn up that's the manager's responsibility.

If there are players who have a terrible attitude like Gomis their reputation will be damaged if they are disinterested in dark blue and they'll struggle to find another club but while they're at Dens and they are in the first team it's the manager's and the club's problem if they are letting us down.

32 minutes ago, Cobra said:

I don't see the point in blaming the players myself. It's the manager's job to research and sign the players. Once the player is at the club it's the manager's job to integrate him into the dressing room, to give him instructions and to motivate him.

According to recent data, Dundee pay the same wages as third-placed Killie so the Dundee manager should surely be in a position to put 11 players on the park who can be trusted to perform against bottom of the league St Mirren in a game critical to DFC's Premiership status.

If those players don't turn up that's the manager's responsibility.

If there are players who have a terrible attitude like Gomis their reputation will be damaged if they are disinterested in dark blue and they'll struggle to find another club but while they're at Dens and they are in the first team it's the manager's and the club's problem if they are letting us down.

It's the responsibility of every player to give a sh*t, it didn't look like that today judging by what I watched on Alba and I think the wages thing is a red herring. Until someone can work out just how much we are still paying players who aren't even still at the club, these figures don't really mean that much.

However, I 100% agree that the buck now stops with McIntyre and Nelms. Total shambles. 

5 minutes ago, barkblue said:

It's the responsibility of every player to give a sh*t, it didn't look like that today judging by what I watched on Alba and I think the wages thing is a red herring. Until someone can work out just how much we are still paying players who aren't even still at the club, these figures don't really mean that much.

However, I 100% agree that the buck now stops with McIntyre and Nelms. Total shambles. 

Personally mate I think it's the club's responsibility to not put imposters on the park who are going to down tools and embarrass the fans.

Footballers often sign short-term deals for three months, six months or a year. Dundee cannot rely on these players to show the same love for the club that us fans have. We need to research the player and make sure they can be trusted to perform in difficult circumstances.

Adblock Detected