Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Apathy

Deeteck

The answer to the whole Problem at Dens Lies with the American Owners since they have taken over the running of the club it has been disaster from day one the product on the Park has not increased and the Apathy from the Fans is astounding Simply Because we have been through two Past  Disaster's and the support are afraid to go through another it is now so obvious that the present owners Do Not have a Clue How to Run a Football Club they are only interested in Money they have no Interest in our long suffering Supporters they will not communicate with D4Life at any Stage  they want them to Go away they have Increased the Prices for Season Tickets By 30/40 % for Pensioners and Pay at the gate Prices are through the Roof .

I have been a Dee since 1944 when I saw them play the Army at Dens in August 1944 and when season tickets first came out I was in their However in my Later years due to ill Health I was unable to go to many Games But I kept My Season Ticket as I new that the Club needed the Money in Some years I would only go to a couple of Games in the season But the season ticket was always Payed  One year I was in and out of Hospital so much I Missed every Match at Dens but I payed for a season ticket Then The Americans increased the pensioners Ticket From £170 to £230 early Bird that is when I said No More from Then I would not give them a Penny .

If we had not been through two very Bad periods of going to the wall I think there would have been a lot more Opposition from the Support against the Americans They have no Time for the Support it is a Business to them and they Do Not any interference from Anyone in their Quest to achieve Total Control They have no Interest in the Football Side at all .

I am aware that this will be picked to  Pieces from those who are happy with the present American 's  But the Apathy is  Loud and Clear  there is only one solution Americans out.   

Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
2 minutes ago, Deeteck said:

The answer to the whole Problem at Dens Lies with the American Owners since they have taken over the running of the club it has been disaster from day one the product on the Park has not increased and the Apathy from the Fans is astounding Simply Because we have been through two Past  Disaster's and the support are afraid to go through another it is now so obvious that the present owners Do Not have a Clue How to Run a Football Club they are only interested in Money they have no Interest in our long suffering Supporters they will not communicate with D4Life at any Stage  they want them to Go away they have Increased the Prices for Season Tickets By 30/40 % for Pensioners and Pay at the gate Prices are through the Roof .

I have been a Dee since 1944 when I saw them play the Army at Dens in August 1944 and when season tickets first came out I was in their However in my Later years due to ill Health I was unable to go to many Games But I kept My Season Ticket as I new that the Club needed the Money in Some years I would only go to a couple of Games in the season But the season ticket was always Payed  One year I was in and out of Hospital so much I Missed every Match at Dens but I payed for a season ticket Then The Americans increased the pensioners Ticket From £170 to £230 early Bird that is when I said No More from Then I would not give them a Penny .

If we had not been through two very Bad periods of going to the wall I think there would have been a lot more Opposition from the Support against the Americans They have no Time for the Support it is a Business to them and they Do Not any interference from Anyone in their Quest to achieve Total Control They have no Interest in the Football Side at all .

I am aware that this will be picked to  Pieces from those who are happy with the present American 's  But the Apathy is  Loud and Clear  there is only one solution Americans out.   

My only issue with what you've written here is that it's taken until now for the majority of fans to see how little regard these Americans have for us fans and for our club. I've been preaching this for long enough.

We voted them in so have got what we deserved but they need to be taken to task over their failure to deliver on every promise they made in order to gain control. It's not just the failure to buy back Dens they simply haven't delivered at all on any promise - then Nelms says when hiring McIntyre that anything less than eighth is failure. Well John you've failed again on another promise. Lost, completely lost and the fans will show him next season what they think of him by rejecting his diabolically priced Championship season tickets.

Relegation will indeed result in a probably considerable  reduction in season tickets. The product at Dens has been woeful and fans don't like to see their team lose., which is  something that has happened far too often since Mr Nelms started running the show. Performance on the park  is the key failure of this regime, so  SPL prices for Championship games, if we do get relegated, would seem a very unwise step. Fans are customers at the end of the day and the worst thing for any fan is to watch a poor side. That is something we have done now for at least three years. Being at Paisley yesterday  was awful, but didn't surprise me. A lot of very unhappy people left that ground.

Whilst i agree there is a lot of apathy and disenchantment among the support  just now,  If FPS decide to walk  where would that leave us as a club?  Who would step in?  Who has the funds and also the desire and willingness to sustain the losses this football club makes year after year?    I can understand that a lot of people are unhappy at FPS and the way the club is being run and the position we are in, but the harsh reality is if they walk then we are finished as a football club.    Do not pass go do not collect £200 pounds....go straight to football oblivion, unless  there are others out there with the financial clout  to keep us  going as a full time football club.

Whats the plan B if we go down and FPS walk?    Americans out as some want....Who steps up to the plate??

The fear of the unknown is what keeps us hanging on to their every word and accepting mediocrity. We need to have the balls to call their bluff and ask WTF is going on, now and in the future. Accepting that they'll eventually get it right and deliver on their promises is the equivalent of burying our heads in the stand. Nelms claimed from pretty much day one that they wouldn't spend daft money or attempt to seduce us with fancy Dan plans. The plans for DFC were modest and achievable on a budget. He then proceeded to back and sack a number of managers, payed off countless players and had us salivating at grand plans for an all singing, all dancing, brand new stadium. Meanwhile the Dens Park faithful are being treated like second class citizens whilst he dances to another club, from the East End of Glasgow's, tune.

FPS need to realise that they are not the be all and end all here.

41 minutes ago, thegen65 said:

Whilst i agree there is a lot of apathy and disenchantment among the support  just now,  If FPS decide to walk  where would that leave us as a club?  Who would step in?  Who has the funds and also the desire and willingness to sustain the losses this football club makes year after year?    I can understand that a lot of people are unhappy at FPS and the way the club is being run and the position we are in, but the harsh reality is if they walk then we are finished as a football club.    Do not pass go do not collect £200 pounds....go straight to football oblivion, unless  there are others out there with the financial clout  to keep us  going as a full time football club.

Whats the plan B if we go down and FPS walk?    Americans out as some want....Who steps up to the plate??

This leads on from the argument 'what if FPS didn't get in'? I hear and read a lot of people say we'd be second division, first division, championship or gone whilst others argue there might not actually be much of a difference - fact is we just don't know what would have happened.

On the same basis you've asked the questions 'If FPS decide to walk  where would that leave us as a club?  Who would step in?  Who has the funds and also the desire and willingness to sustain the losses this football club makes year after year?' Again we just don't know. However you've made a massive assumption that no FPS = no DFC ('harsh reality is if they walk then we are finished as a football club') and that simply isn't the case. FPS go we might fold or we might get better owners in we just don't know.

Two things I know for sure though are that the man FPS have running our club is not up to it and the man that thinks he can solve things by throwing money at the mistakes his man is making is likewise not up to it.

For what it's worth I think they might walk if and when we go down, all your questions will be answered if they do. One thing that might keep them here is John Nelms' ego trip of being on the SPFL board - unfortunately that's also one thing that will make him think twice about standing down and bringing in a person who knows what the hell he or she is doing.

21 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

The fear of the unknown is what keeps us hanging on to their every word and accepting mediocrity. We need to have the balls to call their bluff and ask WTF is going on, now and in the future. Accepting that they'll eventually get it right and deliver on their promises is the equivalent of burying our heads in the stand. Nelms claimed from pretty much day one that they wouldn't spend daft money or attempt to seduce us with fancy Dan plans. The plans for DFC were modest and achievable on a budget. He then proceeded to back and sack a number of managers, payed off countless players and had us salivating at grand plans for an all singing, all dancing, brand new stadium. Meanwhile the Dens Park faithful are being treated like second class citizens whilst he dances to another club, from the East End of Glasgow's, tune.

FPS need to realise that they are not the be all and end all here.

L, i get what you are saying mate , Yes we need to ask questions ,yes we need to be giving Nelms and co a tougher time,  i have no confidence in the slightest in the direction the club is going  both on and off the park...but the harsh reality is there is nothing we can do about it.   

You say they are not the be all and end all here , but if they walk where does that leave us?

3 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

This leads on from the argument 'what if FPS didn't get in'? I hear and read a lot of people say we'd be second division, first division, championship or gone whilst others argue there might not actually be much of a difference - fact is we just don't know what would have happened.

On the same basis you've asked the questions 'If FPS decide to walk  where would that leave us as a club?  Who would step in?  Who has the funds and also the desire and willingness to sustain the losses this football club makes year after year?' Again we just don't know. However you've made a massive assumption that no FPS = no DFC ('harsh reality is if they walk then we are finished as a football club') and that simply isn't the case. FPS go we might fold or we might get better owners in we just don't know.

Two things I know for sure though are that the man FPS have running our club is not up to it and the man that thinks he can solve things by throwing money at the mistakes his man is making is likewise not up to it.

For what it's worth I think they might walk if and when we go down, all your questions will be answered if they do. One thing that might keep them here is John Nelms' ego trip of being on the SPFL board - unfortunately that's also one thing that will make him think twice about standing down and bringing in a person who knows what the hell he or she is doing.

PB  you are correct we MIGHT fold we MIGHT get better owners....i should have said its my opinion that would be finished as a football club as you rightly say we just dont know how it would pan out... my gut feeling is that it there would be no one to step up and bail us out.

1 minute ago, thegen65 said:

PB  you are correct we MIGHT fold we MIGHT get better owners....i should have said its my opinion that would be finished as a football club as you rightly say we just dont know how it would pan out... my gut feeling is that it there would be no one to step up and bail us out.

And you may well be right Gen.

Just now, Prince Buster said:

And you may well be right Gen.

And I hope to feck i am wrong PB,   the whole situation is a whole sorry mess  which could have been avoided with  a little foresight  and  a willingness to take on board the opinions  of some good football people who know the Scottish game inside out instead of JN adopting an i know best attitude   in his hiring of managers and direction he is taking the club.

Adblocker Detected