Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Yesterday

CW 90+3 02/05/16

Apologies for starting a new topic.

Been busy since the game and read very little on here since so not sure where to vent.

That was an absolute disgrace of a performance from about the 15th/20th minute mark for our biggest game of the season. A relegation battle 6 pointer again at what was supposed to be the worst team in the league. Clearly now us.

Massive missed opportunity to go three behind Hamilton.

Woods got the most criticism at the game from those around me but Horsfield? Fk me! Plays like he's out for a wander on Broughty Ferry beach stoned out his tree. This was a relegation 6 pointer. Bring back Cammy ASAP and i was amongst his biggest critics.

Ralph the best of a bad bunch at the back.

Robson totally anonymous bar his goal. Feel Woods has become the target of everyone's frustrations lately though he was admittedly poor. McGowan should have been in ahead of one of the two.

Quite a bizarre performance from O'Sullivan after the 20 minute mark.

Jesse is like being a man down off the ball.

Hard to judge the strikers with zero service.

The travelling Derry in fantastic numbers deserved so much better than that lacklustre passionless disgrace. 

St Mirren are just as poor as us but wanted it so much more yesterday. Deserved winners for their efforts.

I will be at Perth on Wednesday but I expect the weekly defeat and I think we're finishing 12th bar a miraculous recovery.

With 4 wins in 35 games against top two tier opposition this season, we simply can't complain.

Disgrace of a season only disguised by St Mirren being similar.

Love the club. Hate the last three seasons. 

Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Adblocker Detected