Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

If You Could.

If you could........punt Mcintyre and bring someone else for the remaining games, would you and who would you get?

I would and would be bat-**** crazy enough to suggest Duffy or even Bomber probably on the basis of what i've seen so far this season and also the fact that i think we are down anyway!

Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
1 hour ago, BigG said:

Yes

McPake

At the recent Senior Supporters meeting James McPake said at the Q & A that he now preferred coaching youth players to senior players. That would rule him out. 

We need an experienced manager who is currently between jobs who is prepared to select the best team based on the player’s ability. At present McIntyre is selecting players who he has signed since he took over even if they are not up to scratch.

4 minutes ago, Densparker said:

Offer the players £50 grand bonus and you will see a change in performance from the lazy greedy *********!

Hello Densparker, I think there is a bit of tongue in cheek in the way you've worded your comment...But on the other hand, it's maybe a valid point.

If that is the case (& I say, it might well be) I think it's a sad state of affairs, that we have to offer additional bonuses, when all we really want is for

professionals to act & play like professionals. Put in a full shift. Go out in the park with the full focused commitment of given us the 90 minutes,!!

This did not appear the case on Sat. against St Mirren. And I really do wonder why? Bearing in mind especially, they could not've had a better start.

Few others have mentioned is it because we have maybe a few too much players "on loan" & it's been suggested, they are less committed, as they

know what happens to DFC at the end of the season will have little bearing on their personal future as they will probably being going back to their

parent club. If that is the case, it is a sad reflection on their professional attitude. And maybe our present signing policy of taking on loan signings.

(Briefly on JM's future with DFC) Although I could be persuaded I'm wrong. At this late stage of the season. I am not sure, there is anything to gain

in sacking him...I'd let him see it out. And then go through a proper process of ... Advertising, selecting Short List of Candidates & picking manager.

Bearing in mind we want to get a professional, experienced manager. But knowing what is out there, do we (JN) have the necessary experience....

And the top money behind us, to offer the best out there for DFC manager?

Picking an experienced manager these days, must be a formidable task (imo) ... There was a time I believe when the managers word was law, and

the players accepted the discipline & instruction without question (eg: Butcher & Bomber) Do we try this approach, which is unlikely to be accepted?

Or someone in the mould of John Hughes (just an example) who's not without experience, but has a sense of humour that belies his professionalism.

(Above names are only examples of the difficulty around finding the right man) Maybe all said & done JM is as good as we can expect...Well is he?

Think possibly there is a fair amount on here that talk/post, a lot o' keech on here when it comes to, opinions/comments/ in depth analysis/ideas/solution solving ...

And I think I might well be up there wi' the best of them :wacko:

There is however, a guid few, who are very knowledgeable.

Most of us even us with limited skills can see whit we see.

But what is true, if we were given the privilege of wearing...

The Dark Blue, as a player or a manager, we'd give 100%

Adblocker Detected