Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Hadenius

Bobby123

Hope I spelt his name right.

I think he started against Hamilton, Hearts, Rangers and Killie.

Can someone check how many other games he started.

not brilliant by any means but wins headers and tackles 

look at both goals on Saturday -no tackling or pressure in midfield-that’s where our problem is.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
9 hours ago, Bobby123 said:

Hope I spelt his name right.

I think he started against Hamilton, Hearts, Rangers and Killie.

Can someone check how many other games he started.

not brilliant by any means but wins headers and tackles 

look at both goals on Saturday -no tackling or pressure in midfield-that’s where our problem is.

Thought he looked a very solid player on his home  debut against Killie but got to be honest since then in the brief appearances that I have seen him he hasn't looked that  great . 

I think we are all clutching at straws here looking for a silver bullet remedy to our current predicament .

For me our problem lies in the centre of the park . 

JMc has set his stall out from day one in that he wanted a team of battlers and for me has forgone any sort of creativity coming from the centre of the park in favour of ball winning types .

That's all very well having someone like that in there but there's no balance Woods/Gowser doesn't work , neither does Woods/Robson or Woods/Hadienus  .

I actually don't think any of these lads are bad players as such , in fact I think they all offer something and are tidy enough , its simply that they are all very similar for me .

JMc didn't fancy Kamara that's very obvious , forget this P*%H about the player having downed tools ,he hadn't , he simply isn't a McKintyre type of player in that he isn't going to be the type to run around daft chasing down opponents and putting in bone crunching tackles !

He got rid of the 2 French lads pretty much straight away without giving them as much as  a chance and I personally think Madianga would have gave a more balanced structure to the middle of the park as in he had the ability to turn away from a player and link the play which is something we are badly lacking in their now .

Both these lads had ability and had taken a big step up so of course they needed time to find consistency but with the departure of Kamara it could have been a great opportunity for at least one to be handed the jersey and told it was theirs to keep if they performed and that if they step up to the challenge we would build the team around them  in the same way we built our side around Kamara .

Edited by DBDU

I wasn't that impressed with him tbh. I thought he was pretty poor off the ball and teams found it easy to stroll through the midfield. Didn't really get the impression that it was his natural position. It kind of reminded me of Davo at this level.

If he's coming in, maybe try him at right back (he has a lot of experience there) and put Horsefield inside.

Sorry to go back to this but what has this fella done to upset JM?

Seen him twice and thought he was 'decent' without being brilliant.Got a reasonable record at Dens too.

I think he may have either called JM a pr##k, disagreed with his tactics /formations or has...shat in his shoes!!

Stumped as to why he's no' playing. 🤔

Adblock Detected