Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

NEWS: LETTER: After being ripped off at Dundee v Celtic game I won’t be back

News Bot

Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

As an aside, why is the “stock image of Dens” (factually incorrect as it’s now Kilmarnock stadium at Dens Park) a picture of when we had a burst drain under the pitch a few years back?! 

Also under the picture they’re is the caption “The teenager is accused of throwing the flare at Dens Park to the risk of injury”

🤷‍♂️

Well said Derek.

"Is Mr Walker perhaps being selective here as he mentions nothing about if he bought any refreshments at Celtic Park across the seven matches he attended? Does he also then not have to add into this calculation the cost of travelling to and back from Glasgow?   Also one assumes he is a season ticket holder at Celtic so got the benefit of discounted tickets. And if he is not a season ticket holder at DFC he then has to pay a higher price than he would have if he had been. For example I have four family (Adult) season tickets and to watch the Celtic game cost me £68.00 for all FOUR tickets.   There are lies, dammed lies and statistics, I do think Mr Walker (whom i have much admiration for) is being a tad selective. And one could add that at least at Dens Park he'd get a decent view compared to Parkhead where visiting fans are housed behind giant and intrusive pillars."

I expect Mr Walker would never have posted this shyte if Celtic had run out 5-0 or 6-0 winners as was expected at the time.  Typical glory hunting barsteward.  I expect him and his family probably also left before the end so were doubly pissed off at missing the only goal.  😁

1 hour ago, Attilio said:

I expect Mr Walker would never have posted this shyte if Celtic had run out 5-0 or 6-0 winners as was expected at the time.  Typical glory hunting barsteward.  I expect him and his family probably also left before the end so were doubly pissed off at missing the only goal.  😁

So basically a whiny little b***h then. 

Adblocker Detected