Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Questions After Tonight

Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Biggest question for me is why play a guy who cant find a man, cant make a telling cross and has the heart of a mouse.  Said player had so much possession tonight but did absolutely nothing with it. Wright, Kerr, blxxdy me could do more- at least I’d kick them! 

Just now, Valentke said:

Biggest question for me is why play a guy who cant find a man, cant make a telling cross and has the heart of a mouse.  Said player had so much possession tonight but did absolutely nothing with it. Wright, Kerr, blxxdy me could do more- at least I’d kick them! 

Jesse is an extremely frustrating watch.

Can carry the ball well at times but there's what you said and he's as good as been a man down when someone's running down our right then add in Horsfield who simply will not put in a challenge and suddenly we've played big spells of the last two games two men down off the ball both on the same side. 

12 minutes ago, CW 90+3 02/05/16 said:

Why play one up front?

Why sub Kenny Miller and continue to play one up front?

Where the fk is Cammy Kerr?

Where the fk is Hadenius?

And finally, not a question, but Horsfield is the worst RB we've had in 5 seasons up. A passionless passenger. 

Because he’s clueless.

Because he’s clueless

on the team bus raging I suspect.

Because he’s clueless

I was also surprised he got played tonight, he’s no upgrade on Cammy that for sure.

Our non-tackling midfield put in a good non-tackling shift today.

Whwn we had the 4 game run I think Hadenius played in them all-not great but tackles and wins headers-something we did nothing of today.

Why did Nelson not partner Miller up front.

Why does Kerr not play-passion and can tackle.

This the worst central midfield since Peter Miller played-who can remember that.

MacIntyre new Woods has been in relegated teams the last 2 years-now we know why.

Kusumga in midfield-worth a try?

Curran had a couple of good runs early on but faded completely-all game Horsefield was left exposed and Kennedy is a very good player-too good for Horsefield.

Surely Cammy gets a game on Saturday.

Adblocker Detected