Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Losing Runs

blueboy

I know we've lost 7 in a row under PH and NM but has it ever been worse than that? 

These runs don't usually get much worse so expecting point or three soon! We should have got a few points from that bad run so our luck will turn... Guaranteed. 

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
12 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Hartley was sacked after 7 straight defeats. McCann lost 7 in a row earlier this season. McIntyre will no doubt join the 7 club this weekend.

We've never reached 8 in our history.

I have no doubt we'll rectify that in due course, Cobra. 

Edited by HK Blues

13 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Hartley was sacked after 7 straight defeats. McCann lost 7 in a row earlier this season. McIntyre will no doubt join the 7 club this weekend.

We've never reached 8 in our history.

We have broken every other record this season, so I wouldn't be surprised if we broke that. What's the lowest point tally Dundee has ever had in the top flight of Scottish football? 

11 minutes ago, blueboy said:

Many thanks Cobra, thought as much. OK we've been poor in some of those games but it's not as if we've been getting hammered. Some very fine margins. 

To me its always a sign of a relegated team that even when they`ve played well they get beat.

Cant see JM getting sacked this season or walking away - another clear out required in summer inc the manager.

Edited by CC33

14 minutes ago, WoodStein said:

....reading the last few posts made me wonder, what's the lowest any club has had in the 12-team, 38-game format?

Gretna 07/08. An unlucky 13 points. However they were deducted 10 points so we are technically still on course for a record low, without point deductions.

Well, that was extraordinarily depressing to write.😨

Edited by Pepe

19 minutes ago, WoodStein said:

....reading the last few posts made me wonder, what's the lowest any club has had in the 12-team, 38-game format?

As Pepe says, Gretna's 13 points. Without deductions, it's Liv in 2005-06 with 18 points.

Our squads the past in the 3 seasons are all in my top 5 worst Dundee squads (I'm 27) and we have really had two squads this season! Its remarkable we have not been relegated in the previous two seasons or this one already.

Worst - August to January 18/19, McCann/McIntyre

2nd - 05/06, Duffy (couple of games) /Kernaghan (I think the squad was OK, but managed by a complete loon)

3rd - January to Present 18/19, McIntyre

4th - 16/17, Hartley

5th - 17/18, McCann

The losing runs are soul destroying as there never seems to be an end and we are likely to get our 3rd or 4th 7 game losing streak in 3 seasons on Saturday. No wonder the support are so bloody depressed having to put up with that sh**e. Its also amazing we still get the fans we do but these numbers are going to drop even more dramatically than they have done since our return to the top flight.

Adblock Detected