Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

The Positive Thread

Cobra

There are countless other threads for posting about what's going wrong. Could we possibly have one thread that's positive?

1. We are remarkably only two points from 11th. We're somehow still in a good position to throw ourselves a lifeline if we can get our act together.

2. Against St Johnstone we created fantastic chances to score at 0-0 and 1-0 so we are at least getting close to putting the ball in the net.

3. Nelson was a revelation when he first arrived. If we can get him fully fit we could have one of the league's best finishers for the run-in.

4. We defended superbly for 90 minutes against the champions so we do have it in us to get things right at the back.

Any other reasons for optimism?

Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Totally agree Cobra. Have just posted that we should play the same defence that held out for so long against Celtic, play Nelson and Miller together as a 1 1 or a front 2 and give OSullivan and two others who are fast and can put pressure on our opponents the midfield. Don't need a holding midfielder so Woods might not be needed,  don't need J Curran to defend so he might be a good shout, and CCurran has a good work rate. Only trouble is that it's exactly the sort of tombola selections that have got us into big trouble in the past.

Hope that JM has done his homework on Aberdeen. They have a much bigger game next week in the cup so this might be a good time to play them. 

I still prefer a pessimistic Cobra but I agree that there is too much negativity and we need to try to win this game against Aberdeen. 

I will always support Dundee until I die (and even after!). I actually don't much like the blame game at this stage, kinda got over that when I realized the inevitable. Looking forward to next season when we will win many more games than we lose, and I genuinely believe we will come straight back up. It will be exciting and I am determined to enjoy our march back to the SPL.

Nearly all opposing supporters I talk to tell me St Mirren are poorer. It was the unanimous feedback from Saints fans on Wednesday- if we can find the energy we had in the February performances we can pick up 9 points + 

post from my heart rather than head ^ ! 

Trying to find positivity in just about any situation, is the way I deal with life, & in most cases it works well for me.

In this particular scenario Cobra (Premiership Survival) I'm keeping hope and positivity, pretty well under control.

Genuinely feel this disaster of a season supporting DFC has had serious effects on my physical & mental health.

Maybe it gets worse to accept the sub standard stuff at a certain age but this season has been especially painful.

I'm going through a restrained process of what I think is inevitable acceptance of Championship fitba next season.

Whilst doing so giving thought to the recent topic by someone else, that being there...May not be such a bad thing.

We actually might start dominating games, giving improved performances, & actually (wait for it)  WIN GAMES:chaplin:

IF YIR NO FEELING BETTER, EFTER MY EFFORT TO BE POSITIVE, JIST BLAME DFC & COBRA ....THEIR FAULT :wub:

No point being honest, truth hurts too many so here goes.

We'll win today and will go on to win every game post split. That's 18 points between now and season end doubling our season's tally so far and finishing on 36. We're well on target for 10th - what's the panic?

Mon The Dee, all is well.

Edited by Prince Buster

Adblocker Detected