Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Aberdeen Match

Worrying lack of chat about the game today! We must take something from the game!  Hope McIntyre actually plays his strongest team.  

My team for today; 

Parish

Kerr, R.McGowan, O’Dea, Ralph

O'Sullivan, McGowan, Hadenius, Dales

Miller, Nelson 

Its horrible conditions outside, Aberdeen are physical and streetwise everything we aren't..... However mon the dee! 

Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Kind of concerns me that I'm considering two players who weren't even on the bench Wednesday night but we are where we are with JM and squad selection.  Land of the giants Aberdeen have always concerned me with their height.  I might be tempted to go with the 3 centre backs plus Hadenius in midfield.  I've no doubt that JM will go 4-4-2 again though with all the usual suspects.  After bigging them up earlier in the season, I'm dreading a CK/JC right flank today.

I think we should maybe try sneaking a 12th man on to the park at the start and hope nobody notices.

Can't see anything other than a doing in front of an extremely low home support in the p1ssing rain.

I'll be there though for the third time this week. 

An unexpected battling draw and Hamilton to beat St Mirren would be a result after the week we've had.

If St Mirren win today then we must win too or it's game over. 

Edited by CW 90+3 02/05/16

26 minutes ago, Attilio said:

I think we should maybe try sneaking a 12th man on to the park at the start and hope nobody notices.

Do you think that would help us?

Sneaking on the likes of Horsefield might actually result in losing a goal we otherwise wouldn't have lost.

Aberdeen are the biggest bankers on today’s coupon. If we keep it to a single goal defeat I will be surprised. Best chance is the 5-4-1 that we played against Celtic and hoping Horsefield and Woods picked up injuries midweek which will force JM to change his thoughts and bring in others, but I’m pretty certain Woods will play, will still be captain and will still take every set piece wven though he’s sh**e at them. We must equal st mirren result today otherwise automatic relegation is basically a given.

7 minutes ago, bjs said:

Aberdeen are the biggest bankers on today’s coupon. If we keep it to a single goal defeat I will be surprised. Best chance is the 5-4-1 that we played against Celtic and hoping Horsefield and Woods picked up injuries midweek which will force JM to change his thoughts and bring in others, but I’m pretty certain Woods will play, will still be captain and will still take every set piece wven though he’s sh**e at them. We must equal st mirren result today otherwise automatic relegation is basically a given.

At the presser yesterday JM stated that Woods is looking unlikely to play due to a knock. I guess we'll see.

Adblocker Detected