Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Aberdeen Match

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Just now, Derrygunner said:

All hard luck stories I’m afraid.. no goals in that starting line up when we’re desperate for a win, fair enough we needed to keep it tight and I understand that but it’s do or die time and playing a young inexperienced lad in a game like this is baffling imo I’ll stick by that.. no the young guys fault, I’m sure he was giving his all which is maybe better than some of our side recently but there’s a time and a place to play the youth, when we’re two points adrift at the bottom, this isn’t that time imo.. 

I think McIntyre chose to start without a striker because his objective was to take a small beating and stay in a job. If we tried to win the game and conceded 5 or 6 again I don't think the board would be able to keep him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cobra said:

I think McIntyre chose to start without a striker because his objective was to take a small beating and stay in a job. If we tried to win the game and conceded 5 or 6 again I don't think the board would be able to keep him.

He should be sacked for the team he selected 

• Like 1

without that daft (maybe soft) penalty that game finishes 0-0 the min we conceded and had to attack more you just knew the 2nd would come...….i'd set up not to get beat and hit teams on the break for the last 5 games.....we're just not good enough to go out and attack teams.

• Star Post 1

Adblock Detected