Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Lots of Effort, but No Ability.

The truth is that the ability simply isn’t there. So many changes during the season haven’t worked. Past Dundee sides have been able to dig deep, but the current squad are the worst that I’ve ever seen at Dens. Maybe a fresh start in the lower League is what we need to rebuild a poor side if we do it properly.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
21 minutes ago, Rebbkintyre said:

The truth is that the ability simply isn’t there. So many changes during the season haven’t worked. Past Dundee sides have been able to dig deep, but the current squad are the worst that I’ve ever seen at Dens. Maybe a fresh start in the lower League is what we need to rebuild a poor side if we do it properly.

I think that the current team no matter what tombola selection McIntyre picks would struggle to play in the Championship. 

You can write Dundee's match report before the game's this season "they will lose the usual avoidable goals and they cant score".  BBC's Michael Stewarts words from a few days ago when asked to assess our chances of beating the drop, he's still a smart a**e tho.

For me the midfield is at fault. Today I would only give pass marks to McGowan. I thought e got rid of soft weak players such as Mandy but feel we have replaced them with equally weak players who loose every challenge and get out muscled every game. Mind you they hardly ever had an out ball. I could not believe Jess Curran was man of the match he is pants, like so many around him.

41 minutes ago, EuanG said:

For me the midfield is at fault. Today I would only give pass marks to McGowan. I thought e got rid of soft weak players such as Mandy but feel we have replaced them with equally weak players who loose every challenge and get out muscled every game. Mind you they hardly ever had an out ball. I could not believe Jess Curran was man of the match he is pants, like so many around him.

Proof we all see it differently. I thought Gowser was absolutely stinking today. O'Sullivan looks half decent but there's never anyone to pass the ball onto, while Curran was great in flashes, but the lad is just too soft.

our midfield  is crap. Robson in a tougher midfield would be good. O Sullivan  is best wide player we have. He would get a place too but  the rest, nope.Curran looks good when running, makes decent ground but often runs  into trouble and gets knocked off the ball by the wind.

Been saying it for more than 2 sessions it’s whete our trouble are.

No dig, can’t win tackles, can’t run with the ball and beat a man,  5 yard square passes etc-we all moan about it every week.

All of them need to go.

Must play Scott Wright in the last 5 games-non of the others can create anything-Robson might be able to contribute with him but the others are lowerchampionship.

Scott Wright is very much a lesser Scott Allen, loads of ability, can be a game changer but no dig or passion, he is a sort of luxury player a good team can carry. We don't have a good team just now.

Do we play him in the hope we get a wee bit of magic that can win us a game, probably yes, is he gonna be the saviour, no.

Aberdeen loaned him out because he frustrates the hell out of Mcinnes

24 minutes ago, Alternative said:

Scott Wright is very much a lesser Scott Allen, loads of ability, can be a game changer but no dig or passion, he is a sort of luxury player a good team can carry. We don't have a good team just now.

Do we play him in the hope we get a wee bit of magic that can win us a game, probably yes, is he gonna be the saviour, no.

Aberdeen loaned him out because he frustrates the hell out of Mcinnes

That's a pretty good assessment. Wright is for me a Premiership Ryan Conroy. Devastatingly effective in certain moments but generally not much use.

Adblock Detected