Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

This Season.

Napper

has been a season of two halves.. both shyte..pumped out of both cups by teams from lower divisions.. Mcann and the duds he signed rightly binned.. I was massively underwhelmed when we appointed McIntyre..but, I had a moment of optimism because, when McIntyre got his players in it seemed we were organised and it all seemed bit more professional..but since, we have resorted to tombola team picks and a manger who doesn't know his best side.. I really can't comprehend not starting with a striker who can score.. ok, Nelson may not be fully fit..but Millar is more than capable of starting.... I'm thinking we are doomed.. but, it's the hope that kills, the only tactic from here on in , is to get stuck in.... if we go down.. I seriously worry about the future of this club... I'm not even contemplating ending up in the play off against the poison from down the road..

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Adblock Detected