Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Another Ticket Deal

4 hours ago, GSD said:

Email the Club about the free bus thing Islay,we need to get behind the Club.A big noisy support up there just might get us a result.Going down to that nightmare of a division is not on,and the players need to be telt,get your arses in gear or GTF!!

1 hour ago, islaydarkblue said:

Sorted.

Just dinna tell them your a dfcss volunteer! 🙈

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
5 minutes ago, KennethRoss said:

What’s that got to do with running a bus. I’m confused 

There might not be any demand this time for the society to run a bus as the Dundee supporters including myself have had the stuffing ‘knocked out of them’ thanks to the performances by the team this season. 

Prior to every league game I have attended at Dens this season I have gone expecting us to lose and if we are lucky get a draw. 

Every game I attended at Dens during the Dee-fiant season I expected us to win and I was disappointed if we only got a draw. 

How times have changed thanks to a series of poor signings by both Neil McCann and Jim McIntyre coupled with Neil McCann getting rid of most of the players signed by Paul Hartley. 

7 hours ago, islaydarkblue said:

There might not be any demand this time for the society to run a bus as the Dundee supporters including myself have had the stuffing ‘knocked out of them’ thanks to the performances by the team this season

So why did you post this?

On 12/04/2019 at 12:14, islaydarkblue said:

The directors could offer to put on free transport for Dundee supporters most of whom are likely to be Season ticket holders attending the Away game at Perth. This is nothing new as the board of directors have previously made this gesture to encourage a large number of Dundee supporters to support the team at a crucial Away game near the end of the season

10 hours ago, islaydarkblue said:

t is up to the members to contact the society with this suggestion.

Ok, well I’m a member and you are a society volunteer yeah? So, can we have free buses to Perth please. Thank you

Adblock Detected