The Dark Blues

Rate this topic

I am pleased to say that after some initial issues that this round of our updates are compete.

If you have any issues, please contact us via the forum or through a support ticket.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

2 hours ago, TheDarkBlues said:

I am pleased to say that after some initial issues that this round of our updates are compete.

If you have any issues, please contact us via the forum or through a support ticket.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Another Good Job John ... Done quietly, efficiently, with humility & the minimum of fuss ... (Noo if only you could control your darker side) :ph34r:

• Funny 1

Hi John,

Everything looks good!

Apologies for not contributing here much, I understand that the weekend was probably some time when you could have used a bit of moderation. I've been in Vienna at a conference all week and crazy busy so not really been on here much since the game on Saturday. I can't really complain though!

Let me know if there's anything specific I can help you with. I'm sure our Gerald could bring Margaret in if we were struggling with discipline!

• Funny 2

Hi again John & Harry ... In an effort to keep Margaret's attention off me, I put Harry's proposition to her ... She is now on standby to deal with all forum troublemakers, who come on here to  here to disrupt this grand service you are offering. Margaret however, knows little about the intricacies of modern technology ... And believes more in the "blanket approach" .... So please forward on to me/her, all those you want dealt with...Remember tho' once you've put a contract on them wi Mrs G. there 's nae turning back :jawdrop:

Also hope you don't mind John, I told Margaret about your "darker-side" hoping it would divert her focus off me...Think it may have worked. It has not only took her attention off me, after explaining in more detail your "strange ways" her initial slight interest in your private & personal life has peaked, into an infatuation that borders on obsession ...

I would suggest if you decide to meander into strange places after midnight ... Please watch your back Especially if there is a Full Moon :drool:

Mr. Harry? You seem to be original "International Man" Conferences & Trips to far-off places Exotic for me is Twa Weekly Trips to Lidl:chaplin:

Maybe Chomps deserves a  mention But lately he's spending awe his time in the hills to avoid awe the heavy work in his wife's allotment :ph34r:

(Finally) Thanks to everyone for all the work & input that is put into this form. You're weird & wonderful. But together we'll get through it :wub:

• Funny 2

20 hours ago, harry94 said:

Hi John,

Everything looks good!

Apologies for not contributing here much, I understand that the weekend was probably some time when you could have used a bit of moderation. I've been in Vienna at a conference all week and crazy busy so not really been on here much since the game on Saturday. I can't really complain though!

Let me know if there's anything specific I can help you with. I'm sure our Gerald could bring Margaret in if we were struggling with discipline!

No worries.... I hope you enjoyed your little trip?

I don't think we will ever get to the stage where we need Margaret to come on here to sort things out... having Scott is bad enough! 🤣

• Funny 2

Looks all in working order but has the home screen been ditched?

2 hours ago, UWTB1893 said:

Looks all in working order but has the home screen been ditched?

Yes it has.

Remember I was saying that we were going to be using Wordpress for News and Articles etc?

I am about to dump the Tool which we use at the moment and I am in the process of getting everything worked out in the background, but I ran into a few problems which needed sorting out before I could continue.

So you might be called apon in the next couple of weeks to help out with setting up Wordpress etc to get the articles moved across.

21 hours ago, TheDarkBlues said:

Yes it has.

Remember I was saying that we were going to be using Wordpress for News and Articles etc?

I am about to dump the Tool which we use at the moment and I am in the process of getting everything worked out in the background, but I ran into a few problems which needed sorting out before I could continue.

So you might be called apon in the next couple of weeks to help out with setting up Wordpress etc to get the articles moved across.

Happy to help mate.

bernie mac praise GIF

Ah FFS!

On 11/04/2019 at 16:09, TheDarkBlues said:

No worries.... I hope you enjoyed your little trip?

I don't think we will ever get to the stage where we need Margaret to come on here to sort things out... having Scott is bad enough! 🤣

Hello John .... I don't know how I managed to miss your comment in the post above the first time round.

But I hope it misses the eagle-eye of Mrs. G.. Since believing her aggressive tendencies may be needed

for "forum poster control" I have been allowed a little more freedom...Still no pocket money, but allowed

out of enclosed area (cage) one hour morning, as well as the evening Tell Scott eh think he's a shitbag.