The Dark Blues
Wattie Rojas

Should the Worst Happen Who Would You Keep?

Rate this topic

5 minutes ago, Deewatch said:

Rev, could be the scout was actually there to watch Jesse and not Cammy.  Especially if he was asking more questions about Jesse.  As I said before.  How would the scout know Cammy was going to play as he had missed 9 games previously.

I know him mate. He was in Dundee visiting a friend and attending the game regardless of whether Cammy was playing. He's been asked to keep tabs on the laddie. As luck would have it Cammy was playing.🙄

A massive clear out and starting from near-enough afresh is the thing I'm looking most forward to tbh. 

59 minutes ago, TheWhiteCafu said:

A massive clear out and starting from near-enough afresh is the thing I'm looking most forward to tbh. 

.... And does that also include a New Manager Friend? ;)

• Star Post 1

23 minutes ago, Gedee said:

.... And does that also include a New Manager Friend? ;)

Looking like it !

3 hours ago, TheWhiteCafu said:

The last one was only 3 months (12 weeks), ago.

Edited by Dondeh
  • Funny 1

If we go down Ralph, Kerr, Gowser and Nelson would be ok in that league, the rest should be binned for taking us down

• Star Post 1

On 12/04/2019 at 10:46, Dondeh said:

Ralph and Nelson.

The Only two decent players in our sh*t squad plus Cammy Kerr worth keeping, McIntyre has been totally found out and should go now and don't under any circumstances, get Nelms picking our next Manager, my 3 year old granddaughter, could do a better job than Nelms.

• Like 2
  • Star Post 1

6 hours ago, Dondeh said:

The last one was only 3 months (12 weeks), ago.

Yeah and those couple of hours on transfer deadline day were the must fun we've all had all season.😋

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Deewatch said:

Rev, could be the scout was actually there to watch Jesse and not Cammy.  Especially if he was asking more questions about Jesse.  As I said before.  How would the scout know Cammy was going to play as he had missed 9 games previously.

He definitely wasn’t there to watch J Curran, he knew nothing about him........he asked if he was a local lad!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Valentke said:

He definitely wasn’t there to watch J Curran, he knew nothing about him........he asked if he was a local lad!

Ha, ha. Forgot about that.😄

9 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Ha, ha. Forgot about that.😄

The global brand that is Dundee football club means all citizens of the world are locals!