Jump to content

Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

New Security Feature Enabled On the Dark Blues


TheDarkBlues

Recommended Posts

We have enabled a new security measure on the forum: New Device Login

Your account will be protected if you or someone else tries to login via your account from a different device. An email will be sent to your account email letting you know if this happens.

If you get this email and have not logged in with a new device, please contact us via our support centre so we can look into this further.

DDYB!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 hour ago, TheDarkBlues said:

We have enabled a new security measure on the forum: New Device Login

Your account will be protected if you or someone else tries to login via your account from a different device. An email will be sent to your account email letting you know if this happens.

If you get this email and have not logged in with a new device, please contact us via our support centre so we can look into this further.

DDYB!

I’m receiving an e-mail every time I log in....can u please tell me what to do to stop this as it’s cracking me up

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, mitch said:

I’m receiving an e-mail every time I log in....can u please tell me what to do to stop this as it’s cracking me up

You have only logged in twice since we activated it, so I am not sure why 2 emails is cracking you up? 😋

If it keeps happening to you, open a support ticket with us and I will get support to look at this for you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

You have only logged in twice since we activated it, so I am not sure why 2 emails is cracking you up? 😋

If it keeps happening to you, open a support ticket with us and I will get support to look at this for you.

I’ve logged in umpteen times in the last couple of days and I’ve received an e-mail 🤪🤪

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, mitch said:

I’ve logged in umpteen times in the last couple of days and I’ve received an e-mail 🤪🤪

Well that is strange, because I just turned it a couple of hours ago, so I am not sure what emails you have been getting! 🤔

As I said, if it continues, open up a support ticket with us and we will look into it further :)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

Well that is strange, because I just turned it a couple of hours ago, so I am not sure what emails you have been getting! 🤔

As I said, if it continues, open up a support ticket with us and we will look into it further :)

 

I will...it is asking if I’m using a new device 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.


Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
×
×
  • Create New...