The Dark Blues
TheDarkBlues

New Security Feature Enabled On the Dark Blues

Rate this topic

We have enabled a new security measure on the forum: New Device Login

Your account will be protected if you or someone else tries to login via your account from a different device. An email will be sent to your account email letting you know if this happens.

If you get this email and have not logged in with a new device, please contact us via our support centre so we can look into this further.

DDYB!

1 hour ago, TheDarkBlues said:

We have enabled a new security measure on the forum: New Device Login

Your account will be protected if you or someone else tries to login via your account from a different device. An email will be sent to your account email letting you know if this happens.

If you get this email and have not logged in with a new device, please contact us via our support centre so we can look into this further.

DDYB!

I’m receiving an e-mail every time I log in....can u please tell me what to do to stop this as it’s cracking me up

22 minutes ago, mitch said:

I’m receiving an e-mail every time I log in....can u please tell me what to do to stop this as it’s cracking me up

You have only logged in twice since we activated it, so I am not sure why 2 emails is cracking you up? 😋

If it keeps happening to you, open a support ticket with us and I will get support to look at this for you.

26 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

You have only logged in twice since we activated it, so I am not sure why 2 emails is cracking you up? 😋

If it keeps happening to you, open a support ticket with us and I will get support to look at this for you.

I’ve logged in umpteen times in the last couple of days and I’ve received an e-mail 🤪🤪

Just now, mitch said:

I’ve logged in umpteen times in the last couple of days and I’ve received an e-mail 🤪🤪

Well that is strange, because I just turned it a couple of hours ago, so I am not sure what emails you have been getting! 🤔

As I said, if it continues, open up a support ticket with us and we will look into it further :)

32 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

Well that is strange, because I just turned it a couple of hours ago, so I am not sure what emails you have been getting! 🤔

As I said, if it continues, open up a support ticket with us and we will look into it further :)

I will...it is asking if I’m using a new device 

1 minute ago, mitch said:

I will...it is asking if I’m using a new device 

While I’m here,what the feck is a support ticket and do I need to que twice

2 hours ago, mitch said:

While I’m here,what the feck is a support ticket and do I need to que twice

Got your support request, can you reply with my request there please and we will try and get this sorted out for you.

If anyone else is getting these emails every time you log in, please open a support ticket with us to help us sort out the issue.

Thanks.