Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

New Device Emails: Help

TheDarkBlues

Question

As I mentioned in another post here. We have enabled Device logging to further protect your account and this may cause some issues with our members.

If you get a new email from us every time you sign in, then you may need to change a few settings on your device for this to work correctly.

Please make sure that you have Cookies enabled on your Devices Browser, our domain added to your Browser whitelist and your device's browser is not clearing Cookies when you close it. If you use tools like CCleaner or WiseCare 365, make sure you add our domain to the programs 'Cookies to Keep' or Whitelisted.

If you delete your Cookies and have not Whitelisted us, then you will continue to get these New Device Emails.

If you need further help, please use this Topic or Send us a Support Ticket.

We apologise in advance, but this is to help keep your account safe when visiting us. :)

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

👏  good 'upgrade' John

Having to perform 'major surgery' on laptop, hadn't noticed the SSD was nearly 100% full....of Windows updates :explode:, busy fitting new one, etc, so had to use my old Business desktop, couldn't remember my TDB password....and received 2 emails to say I'd logged in on MSIE & Chrome on a previously unused Windows device. 👍

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Adblock Detected