Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

What Would Actually Happen If Our American Friends Said, They Had Enough & Walked Away?

Gedee

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
On 13/04/2019 at 12:59, Spiritof62 said:

Administration is a non starter.

The minimum the SFA would demand is that we start in Div 3.

Administration would be a disaster but this sort of sensationalism doesn't help.

SPFL rules are that any club going into administration is immediately docked points. The SFA has no jurisdiction over what happens in the SPFL does it? Administration is not a Rangers situation where the club was actually liquidated and had to start again from scratch in Div 3.

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

Administration would be a disaster but this sort of sensationalism doesn't help.

SPFL rules are that any club going into administration is immediately docked points. The SFA has no jurisdiction over what happens in the SPFL does it? Administration is not a Rangers situation where the club was actually liquidated and had to start again from scratch in Div 3.

Thanks for a clear, concise response to the Topic Question Prince ... I'd like to think it's unlikely we will ever reach this stage, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who has these fearful thoughts, especially with our possible problems on & off the field ... The poor season that threatens relegation, & what appears as the total hold up in progress or side-lining, of the Campie Project, & what also might be added, the uncertainty of a future DFC manager, general cash flow & just about non communication between JN & Fans.

(Jings sorry...Eh ken how tae cheer awebody up) ... It's crazy. But awe it needs is 3points on Saturday and the World will look a better place ... The Dee :wub:

10 hours ago, Prince Buster said:

FWIW I  think that if we were to survive this season (big If) lessons would finally have been learned by Nelms and Keys, there not stupid and would not want to repeat the clusterfeck of this campaign. 

Thats why while there is a chance however slight, every man jack should give everything for the cause.

I think we would clear out the dross (again) sign some decent players and finally make some progress, this season has been sobering for all concerned, the club won’t get too many more chances.

16 minutes ago, Spiritof62 said:

Thats why while there is a chance however slight, every man jack should give everything for the cause.

^^^ this.

Three weeks ago I was the only one of my group at Perth, this Saturday there are 5 going. I’m hoping everyone rallies round no matter their views on individual personalities. 

2 hours ago, Valentke said:

^^^ this.

Three weeks ago I was the only one of my group at Perth, this Saturday there are 5 going. I’m hoping everyone rallies round no matter their views on individual personalities. 

Hope so . I don’t give two hoots for the personalities but we have to try and help the team as best we all can

21 minutes ago, DarkBlueKnight said:

Hope so . I don’t give two hoots for the personalities but we have to try and help the team as best we all can

There will be over 2000 Dees there on Saturday I am sure.Its PATG so be there early to avoid the queues

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Spiritof62 said:

Maybe just this once the players will be up to the challenge.

There will no place to hide this time Spirit' .... It may well be the "Last Chance Saloon" for the DFC manager & players.

More importantly, for us to hold our place in the Premiership this season...Mon lads out there & do yourselves proud.

DO NOT LET YOUR CLUB, YOURSELVES, OR THE DFC FANS & SUPPORTERS DOWN.

MAKE THIS A SEASON TO REMEMBER FOR ALL THE RIGHT REASONS.LET'S DO IT.

WHAT'S PAST IS NOW IN THE PAST. GO OUT ON SAT & PLAY WITH FIRE & PRIDE:chaplin:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, dfcman said:

As I say on another thread somebody tell the players to turn up

In my post above (& most recent posts) dfcman, I think that is exactly what I am trying to do.

All our support & words of encouragement, may NOT make one iota of difference on the day.

But on the other hand, it just might ... And even if it doesn't, let them never say we didnae try.

Mighty Dark Blues let's get these 3 points & give yourselves & us something to celebrate :bouncy:

Adblock Detected