Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

How Are People Gearing Up To the Split Fixtures.

Neil Cameron

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Hate to say it, but I am kind of resigned to us being relegated. So in a weird sort of way I am not nervous at all. I've got a similar sort of feeling to when we play Celtic away. Fully expecting defeat and if we get anything it is just a complete bonus.

I think back to Motherwell away in McCann's first game where it looked like we could be relegated going into those split games. I was really up for the fight and a nervous wreck going into the games. This time I'll treat getting anything at St Johnstone or Motherwell away as a bonus.

St Mirren away was the make or break for me. We failed miserably. That was the day I got the same sinking feeling as I did on the day of our 2 most recent previous relegations.

I am looking forward to next season already, regardless of what league we are in, because hopefully the club will undergo an genuine rebuild from top to bottom and we can move forward.

Guess I'm going against the grain here but I've thought for a while that it would come down to the final 5 games and I'm still hopeful (rather than confident admittedly after the St. M game) that we can get our sh*t together. We'll get what we get though and same as any other season, we regroup and go again. Supporting a team like ours involves a very long term strategy of hope, we've had plenty setbacks, we'll have plenty more. Dumfries away is my favourite away day so as long as QoTS stay up, its all good..... :ph34r:

17 hours ago, Neil Cameron said:

I  am wondering how people are keeping as we prepare for Saturday and the remainder of the season. I for one am a nervous wreck even  before the first game has started praying for a miracle. 

One game at a time mate - nervous as hell too but will be there on Saturday and if we can get a point then the Great Escape could be on !

Hopefully St Johnstone realise how beneficial to them Dundee being in the Premier league is 😂

Me too Ive "downed tools" on this season and given up sadly!! Knocked back the chance of going on Saturday and to be honest it never really entered my head about going.

Will be there for the Home games irrespective though!!

Hope Dundee FC can prove me wrong!!!

Adblock Detected