Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Last Saturday.

Napper

was bliss.. no games... relaxing and tension free.. DFC were not playing , thank f**k.. I'm over the mild anticipation and misplaced optimism of a Saturday morning.. then the  harsh boot of reality grinds down us with, yet another, piss poor, defeat.. and here we are , another Saturday, I don't think the squad we have are any worse than our immediate competitors,, but, there's something missing.. not sure what, maybe another manager who plays tombola with team selection, but, whatever, I have no confidence in our team, management, so, can't see us wining today.. I sincerely hope I am wrong.. but, we are fucked!

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
4 minutes ago, Mr Sensible said:

Today is the day we will know if these players really care about staying up...

have my doubts....

But DFC surprise you when you least expect it....

Well I think every DFC Player & the Manager have awe had a "shottie" at telling us in the Newpapers every week ...

that this is the week, we are now gonna turn it around (And some have even telt us just how they're gonna dae it)

So as the players & the newspapers only print the truth...I think we can all now rest easy. Mon The Mighty Dee:chaplin:

26 minutes ago, Mr Sensible said:

Today is the day we will know if these players really care about staying up...

have my doubts....

But DFC surprise you when you least expect it....

Thought o Sullivan came across well and gave the impression that the loan players do care - time to show it today 

Adblock Detected