Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Sad To Read

HK Blues

Looking over the various posts here over the past few days, it's sad to see how much apathy there is.  Don't get me wrong, I absolutely get it and I'm not having a pop at anyone, but with only a 3 point gap and 5 games left many are talking like the gap is too much already.  Easy to see why - this season really has kicked the a**e out of us - 2 consecutive managers who seem incapable  of keeping it simple and playing to our strengths as well as building poor squads.  

Let's hope (and pray) for a minor miracle today and get back our spirit while it's still not too late.   

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
39 minutes ago, HK Blues said:

Looking over the various posts here over the past few days, it's sad to see how much apathy there is.  Don't get me wrong, I absolutely get it and I'm not having a pop at anyone, but with only a 3 point gap and 5 games left many are talking like the gap is too much already.  Easy to see why - this season really has kicked the a**e out of us - 2 consecutive managers who seem incapable  of keeping it simple and playing to our strengths as well as building poor squads.  

Let's hope (and pray) for a minor miracle today and get back our spirit while it's still not too late.   

Your quite right HK to try to lift the level ... All is not quite lost yet.

And I am especially glad to see "you are not having a pop at anyone"

Expect nothing less from you friend. We all deal wi it in oor own way.

Like yourself, I feel this season has ripped me apart...Aimless Souls.

I am trying to be detached and pragmatic about the outcome today,

And even if by end of season relegation befalls us, I'm hoping by the

time the New Season starts again, good cheer & hope will return:chaplin:

... naebody said it wis gonna be easy :wub:

I think the recent performances have sucked away any remaining enthusiasm.  The lack of fight, the poor reaction in the second half at Paisley, the crap individual errors the dismal defeat at St Johnstone have done it for us.  The only only positive is that some of the St Johnstone fans think it might be a draw today.  And also when I feel this bad  Dundee have  habit to surprise on the upside.  Let's hope......

15 minutes ago, sandy wynd said:

I think the recent performances have sucked away any remaining enthusiasm.  The lack of fight, the poor reaction in the second half at Paisley, the crap individual errors the dismal defeat at St Johnstone have done it for us.  The only only positive is that some of the St Johnstone fans think it might be a draw today.  And also when I feel this bad  Dundee have  habit to surprise on the upside.  Let's hope......

In a strange way, the way we lost to Celtic may have driven the first nail in the coffin - a 3-0 defeat may have left us feeling less seek and more ready for the battles ahead.

13 minutes ago, sandy wynd said:

Let's hope the lads can do it Sandy ... They have had plenty opportunities this season to redeem themselves ...Maybe Today is the day ... Mon the Dee:chaplin:

2 minutes ago, HK Blues said:

In a strange way, the way we lost to Celtic may have driven the first nail in the coffin - a 3-0 defeat may have left us feeling less seek and more ready for the battles ahead.

There could be something in your comment above HK ...

The Double Whammy was...The SIX MINS of extra time. And then the inevitability of the sucker punch goal in the dying minute.

As professionals, they've had plenty of time to rise above this.You'll agree, there was a lot of positives to take out of that game.

Maybe more hope than expectation...But DFC can do it:bouncy:

Adblock Detected