Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

McIntyre Just Gtf

dufflecoat

9 minutes ago, charliedee said:

I honestly thought when we had that wee run of 3 draws and a win we'd kick on....how f**cking wrong I was young lad was there said it was f**cking brutal 2nd half .

Think it was only 2 draws mate. Hamilton and Killie then beating 10 man Livingston. Immaterial now.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
13 minutes ago, markthedee said:

I’ve followed this club through thick and thin and would seldom choose to miss a game I could go to. But I’m seriously considering not going back this season. 

Maybe others should do the same. An empty Dens might ram the message home. 

Thinking the same, the club already have my season ticket money so it won't hit them financially. 

More often than not supporting a team like us will bring disappointment but there's a way to get relegated and it's not the way it's going to happen to us. As soon as we concede the players know we're fucked and it just ruins your Saturday. 

Please do us a favour JMc and GTF , be a man of integrity and just walk away instead of waiting for the inevitable pay off. Like Paisley we had 2 weeks to prepare for Perth, what we got today was shocking display with no game plan and certainly very little motivation.  Any employee is accountable for their actions so therefore he should GTF.

I said from the off that McIntyre was a disastrous appointment, but I was willing to give him the chance to put things right in these 5 games, after all most of them are his players. After today I think he should go. Miller, Mcpake, and Boyle can do a better job. He is responsible for this mess and obviously cannot motivate the players. This mess has nothing to do with Nelms, it is purely of McIntyre's making. We have ended up with a bunch of journeymen who have no feelings for the club and it shows. McIntyre was given a great opportunity to redeem his sacking at County and he has blown it big style. He definitely should pack his bags and go now.

Adblock Detected