Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Players Departure (Apologies for Old News)

Gedee

As said above, I apologise for old news of a few days ago ... But on the back of our present position (cliff-edge of relegation) after yesterday continued run of defeats...

What were DFC thinking about when they decided to off-load the following players?

"Dundee Football Club can confirm that the following youth players will leave the club at the end of their current contracts .... Tom Bradbury, Kyle Gourlay, Matty Henvey, Sam Jackson, Dan Jefferies, Jack Lambert, Brian Rice and Cedwyn Scott will not be offered new contracts when their current deals come to an end next month"

Although I don't know the merits of those released, is it really the case, none of these players, had the potential to earn a place in the team yesterday?

Next season, at it stands just now it looks like we'll have about half a dozen players on contract following mass exit of "loan & out of contract players"

Know it has already been well discussed, but in our present position...I'm willing to regurgitate just about any/every topic (if it draws us to a solution)

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

9 minutes ago, Dondeh said:

Not a problem Gedee. 

I hope you get a better response than I did, after posting the news when it became official earlier in the week. 

Thanks Dondeh ... I don't know the techy ettiquette of forums, but I know "duplicate threads" can be frowned upon.

Never saw it as a real issue (weel no in my case) as when I am near the mark of being guilty of doing so, I'm trying

to come at the issue from a different angle...And at the moment, there is plenty (problems) on here to discuss !!

(Finding solutions is the tough bit):chaplin:

Adblock Detected