Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Realistic Targets

Wattie Rojas

I had a wee look at who's out of contract. (not sure if it's up to date) and who might be within our budget. A few players I think would be solid signings are Nicky Devlin RB, Jordan foster CH, Blair Alston CM/RM, Blair Spittal RM, Andy Murdoch CM, Declan McDade LW. All are Scottish, mid 20s and aren't injury prone. You've got a bit of height, pace and goals in there. I'd go for Calvin miller too.

Bin the crocks and has beens like Davies, meekings and miller and build a younger, faster, fitter team. 

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Nicky Cadden out of contract at Livi. Quite liked the look of him whenever I've seen him on TV.

I'd take a couple of less fashionable experienced pros if they were cheap (likes of McAlister etc) but just depends what we keep. Wouldn't be totally against Kenny Miller staying if he was committed to the cause as it would maybe cost a bit to move him on and he could maybe be a good player at that level. I think with Craig Curran though, he plays in a certain style where someone with some explosive energy and athleticism is perfect with the knock ons etc so it'd probably be easier if Kenny Miller did move on since Curran is signed up longer term and a lot younger.

I think as well, the style is really important. Really don't want to go down the United route of signing a massive squad because players don't end up fitting the system etc. I think whatever we do, we do need to be careful when building a new team from scratch and get a good balance of experience and youth.

Adblock Detected