Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Latest Crisis To Hit Mv Hebridean Isles Car Ferry

6 minutes ago, islaydarkblue said:

Hi Gedee,

From memory the B&Q Diamond Card 10% discount for people aged 60 and over stopped last September (2018). 

I think that B&Q must have finally realised that customers with a Diamond card were waiting until a Wednesday to make their purchases or getting someone with a family member with a Diamond card to make the purchases for them. 

Quite Right Islay ...

I got in there, just before it ended. And with my cautious "wear & tear saving approach" although the guarantee is near up I reckon I'll get another 6 months :drool:

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Just now, Gedee said:

Now Islay ...That is the kind of post/news, that will excite, Admin John.Chomp, & Myself :ph34r:

Is this an "All-Ticket Event" or can we pay at the gate Assume no formal dress Leather Gear :bouncy:

Hi Gedee,

All will be revealed in due course hopefully in a newspaper like the Daily Mail. 

Suffice to say when I ‘blow the whistle’ politicians from all political parties including the some members of the House of Lords will be running for cover. 

It will be ‘payback time’ for me.

On another note if you can see cruise liners sailing past your house I assume that you either live near the cruise port of Invergordon or in the Elgin/Nairn area. 

4 minutes ago, islaydarkblue said:

Hi Gedee,

All will be revealed in due course hopefully in a newspaper like the Daily Mail. 

Suffice to say when I ‘blow the whistle’ politicians from all political parties including the some members of the House of Lords will be running for cover. 

On another note if you can see cruise liners sailing past your house I assume that you either live near the cruise port of Invergordon or in the Elgin/Nairn area. 

Who would you like to play you in the movie of your life, Islay?

6 minutes ago, islaydarkblue said:

Hi Gedee,

And whit aboot the Sun Readers? Are they no' gonna get the benefit of your wisdom & knowledge?

(Even the unemployed, ignorant, unclean, benefit-seeking masses, need a wee bit education & culture)

WHIPS & WHISTLES: THIS IS GETTING TOO EXCITING.. JOHN'LL NEVER WAIT ON THE WHISTLE.

(And you can continue to assume whar eh live) :ph34r: Noo there's a single and double decker passed :sadno:

• Funny 1

5 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

EDIT Boo, don't like the new gif thingy.

I'VE NEVER USED A "GIF THINGY" IN MY LIFE.

Basically because I never knew what they were.

But in fairness to you & I suppose many others.

I can see the benefit of them ... If used properly.

Did look at them but eh guess they're no for me.

49 minutes ago, islaydarkblue said:

Hi HK,

I have not given that any thought.

Suffice to say, I wasted my time working for the Bank of Scotland. I should have been an investigative journalist. 

I'm thinking Leonard Rossiter - no idea why! 

Arthur Lowe was a close second with him being a banker

Edited by HK Blues

44 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

A zombie Peter Sellars could reprise his Clouseau role ???

"Is she prettier than you?" .... "I am prettier than you !!"

Nothing at all to do with Inspector Clouseau (which was Sellers at his best) But eh fell aff the chair laughing at that particular line in "What's New Pussy Cat"

• Funny 1

3 hours ago, Gedee said:

And whit aboot the Sun Readers? Are they no' gonna get the benefit of your wisdom & knowledge?

(Even the unemployed, ignorant, unclean, benefit-seeking masses, need a wee bit education & culture)

WHIPS & WHISTLES: THIS IS GETTING TOO EXCITING.. JOHN'LL NEVER WAIT ON THE WHISTLE.

(And you can continue to assume whar eh live) :ph34r: Noo there's a single and double decker passed :sadno:

HI Gedee,

Once an article has been published on the website of one newspaper it tends to be published on the websites of all the other newspapers expect the Islay community newspaper the Ileach which is only available to read online by a pdf subscription. 

Adblock Detected