Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

The Worst of Times, the Best of Times

barkblue

I know I already bore you all to death with the odd blog now and again, so excuse the self promotion here. However a piece that I wrote a couple of years back about the Deefiant season for the football 'periodical' Nutmeg has now been made available online after the issue it was in sold out (all down to me of course (or maybe not!)). I suppose revisiting the time is maybe relevant in reminding us how we'd like our players to react to adversity rather than what we've seen this season.

It's actually an excellent publication and if you enjoy reading less mainstream and less obvious articles about Scottish football, well worth a look.

https://www.nutmegmagazine.co.uk/issue-2/the-worst-of-times-the-best-of-times/

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
3 hours ago, barkblue said:

I know I already bore you all to death with the odd blog now and again, so excuse the self promotion here. However a piece that I wrote a couple of years back about the Deefiant season for the football 'periodical' Nutmeg has now been made available online after the issue it was in sold out (all down to me of course (or maybe not!)). I suppose revisiting the time is maybe relevant in reminding us how we'd like our players to react to adversity rather than what we've seen this season.

It's actually an excellent publication and if you enjoy reading less mainstream and less obvious articles about Scottish football, well worth a look.

Hi barkblue, 

Your article was excellent and reminded me the dee-fiant season. It should be read by all the current players just to let them know what it means playing for Dundee. 

I assume that you realise that your cover has been blown my posting your article on this forum.,

19 minutes ago, islaydarkblue said:

Hi barkblue, 

Your article was excellent and reminded me the dee-fiant season. It should be read by all the current players just to let them know what it means playing for Dundee. 

I assume that you realise that your cover has been blown my posting your article on this forum.,

Thanks Islay, very kind of you and yes I agree regarding trying to inspire the current squad. I think it would take more than my ramblings to do that though.

I don't have a cover though. I'd be most surprised if anyone, with maybe one exception, reading this board can put a face to that name. Even as a lifelong fan I'm completely anonymous to nearly anyone of a DFC persuasion. I also don't put anything on here that I wouldn't say in person either, so all good either way. 

14 hours ago, barkblue said:

Brilliant article BB, brought back good memories as I sit and read it in Birmingham New Street Station!

Adblock Detected