Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Remember When I Used To Finish Every Forum Post . 'D F C, Dundee City's Premiership Club'

Gedee

I think when I started doing that just after our promotion (Was that 3 seasons ago?) some posters may have resented this, Thinking I was being "too cocky & presumptious"

That however was NEVER my intention...I accept, it did not feel too bad, to keep reminding our neighbours, who was the City's Top Club (Maybe simple banter, or gloating)

But the main reason was to constantly remind DFC/BOD/FPS/MANAGER/PLAYERS (not fans) that we had at last made that big final step up to the Premiership. And it was

now ours to lose, or take full advantage of, by slowly, but steadily, making our place in the PREMIERSHIP  secure. Not to take our eyes off the ball (That's directed at FPS) I

think they did, & a golden opportunity has been squandered. And we, as DFC fans/supporters, have been left angry & disillusioned. What happens now? I really dont know.

Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Yes Gedee, an opportunity lost to cement our place as the premier club in the city, but I wonder what value that really has, other than bragging rights?  I don't think it has/would materialise into anything tangible.  As long as UTD don't come up I don't think any major changes will happen as regards our status as the premier club in the city - we'll just have to use a small p rather than a capital one in the word premier! 

1 hour ago, Prince Buster said:

You jinxed it 😡

😉

I think/hope Prince it's a tongue in cheek short comment ... But some might believe eh did mind.

Al I wanted to do was remind BOD/FPS, just how much it meant to us. A golden opportunity to try &

establish ourselves in the Premiership. And even taking the slow & steady road, even in the lower six,

over the next few seasons, bit by bit, show enough drive, ambition, focus, to show DFC could do it :happyyes:

(I'LL ADJUST TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP PROGRAMME & LOOK FOWARD TO WINNING SOME GAMES)

But as well as the badly needed money lost to the Club, I honestly believe we let go  by an opportunity.

Adblocker Detected