Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

'Email Notifications' From the Dbf, Now Stopped?

Gedee

Question

Hi John (or anyone that can help)...Used to get email messages, letting me know I'd forum response posts &  likes etc.

TBH for a few weeks, was getting far too many. But then they totally stopped !! I then "fiddled aboot" Notification Settings.

Made no difference. Noo eh've again reached stage where eh dinnae ken whit eh'm daein. Me & my voices are no happy :tears:

(Cannae be blaming awe thing on Dundee Fitba Club):chaplin:

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

On 26/04/2019 at 11:04, Gedee said:

Hi John (or anyone that can help)...Used to get email messages, letting me know I'd forum response posts &  likes etc.

TBH for a few weeks, was getting far too many. But then they totally stopped !! I then "fiddled aboot" Notification Settings.

Made no difference. Noo eh've again reached stage where eh dinnae ken whit eh'm daein. Me & my voices are no happy :tears:

(Cannae be blaming awe thing on Dundee Fitba Club):chaplin:

It should be working Gedee?

I have been getting my emails from the forum.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
21 hours ago, TheDarkBlues said:

It should be working Gedee?

I have been getting my emails from the forum.

Thanks for getting back John...I did get my grandson, who's a bit of a whiz kid, to have a look, but still no luck (and it seemed awe the right boxes were ticked)

Would firefox be the problem? I think they've been making changes & blocking "thingies" If I do get to the bottom of it friend, I will let you know. Take care John.

10 minutes ago, Gedee said:

Thanks for getting back John...I did get my grandson, who's a bit of a whiz kid, to have a look, but still no luck (and it seemed awe the right boxes were ticked)

Would firefox be the problem? I think they've been making changes & blocking "thingies" If I do get to the bottom of it friend, I will let you know. Take care John.

No if you are not getting emails from us, it could be that your email provider is blocking our emails to you.

I will have a look at this later and get back to you.

28 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

No if you are not getting emails from us, it could be that your email provider is blocking our emails to you.

I will have a look at this later and get back to you.

John, thanks for response & getting back quickly ...

Maybe between yourself & my grandson we'll get to the bottom of this.

I found forum notification email messages useful. And I do miss them.

Adblock Detected