Jump to content

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Motherwell V Dundee 27th April 2019


Dondeh

Recommended Posts

Don't think this is a duplicate or triplicate thread (yet) and have no idea how to create a poll. So,

Where will we be at 17:00 on Saturday?

- Still in the fight for 11th place and a play-off.

- Relegated. 

 

Edited by Dondeh
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Away form is better than our home form and, as our hardest games are away and the easier ones at home, I feel this means we will pick up very few points. Relegation is almost inevitable. 

I don’t see that as a bad thing though, the Championship is an entertaining league and perhaps where we belong for now until we sort out the mess we, or others, have got us into. 

We will definitely be back better and stronger than we are now but there is clearly work to do at all levels. There are many at the club who should be thouroughly ashamed at such a lack of integrity and professionalism. 

NO MORE ROOM FOR PASSENGERS AT DFC 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Aberdee said:

Away form is better than our home form and, as our hardest games are away and the easier ones at home, I feel this means we will pick up very few points. Relegation is almost inevitable. 

I don’t see that as a bad thing though, the Championship is an entertaining league and perhaps where we belong for now until we sort out the mess we, or others, have got us into. 

We will definitely be back better and stronger than we are now but there is clearly work to do at all levels. There are many at the club who should be thouroughly ashamed at such a lack of integrity and professionalism. 

NO MORE ROOM FOR PASSENGERS AT DFC 

 

Yes agree. The Americans have got us into this mess through sheer ignorance and bad management. We deserve better. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would expect some reaction from the fans/media outrage at the piss poor performances recently.  Also when I am at my lowest the team is more likely to surprise on the upside.  But I still expect to be well beaten by a much better and morw professional Motherwell squad

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, sandy wynd said:

I would expect some reaction from the fans/media outrage at the piss poor performances recently.  Also when I am at my lowest the team is more likely to surprise on the upside.  But I still expect to be well beaten by a much better and morw professional Motherwell squad

Yes a fan owned Motherwell. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, islaydarkblue said:

At 5pm tomorrow at even if we lose again I do not think that we can be mathematically relegated. If St Mirren and Hamilton win we will be nine points behind St Mirren with three games remaining. 

if DFC lose and St Midden win today..we will be 9 points behind and St Mirren will have a minimum of a 12 goals better goal difference.. I think, if that turns out to be the case, the fat lady will be singing her obese heart out.... what's really crazy, and god knows where this is coming from, blind optimism isn't totally wiped out, even after such a shitty season.. if Dundee won today and St Mirren lost.. it may just put a little bit of pressure on them.. but, I base that on no evidence what so ever.. because our team hasn't shown any fight so far, and our manager is proving to be clueless and non inspirational..so, I expect us to be all but relegated by 5pm today..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Napper said:

if DFC lose and St Midden win today..we will be 9 points behind and St Mirren will have a minimum of a 12 goals better goal difference.. I think, if that turns out to be the case, the fat lady will be singing her obese heart out.... what's really crazy, and god knows where this is coming from, blind optimism isn't totally wiped out, even after such a shitty season.. if Dundee won today and St Mirren lost.. it may just put a little bit of pressure on them.. but, I base that on no evidence what so ever.. because our team hasn't shown any fight so far, and our manager is proving to be clueless and non inspirational..so, I expect us to be all but relegated by 5pm today..

Hi Napper, I think your post reflects my thoughts (& the many others, who love the Dark Blue)

We all kinda ken fine weel, whar DFC are gonna end up next season ... But we still leave a little

room for what eh call, "controlled optimism" And frankly, as it is just now, that's ok with me:chaplin:

DFC Give Yourselves/All of us, back some hope & pride. You do know you're allowed to win? :wub:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
×
×
  • Create New...