Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Craig Curran To Score a Goal

Bobby123

Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
2 hours ago, WeighorstsWang said:

He'll be doing well to get on the end of a Davies clearance. 

Sad, but totally true, Curran, is earning, a really, decent wage and laughing all the way to the bank, guy was finished the DABS and we give him a Two and a half years contract.

10 minutes ago, Rocky Boy said:

Sad, but totally true, Curran, is earning, a really, decent wage and laughing all the way to the bank, guy was finished the DABS and we give him a Two and a half years contract.

Another humiliation.

Can't get a game for them. Changes his DAB tracksuit and walks up the road to sign for his DAB pal.

Edited by Dondeh

Curran (C) will end the season without a goal.  :o  (...I don't think he's scored already, has he? :chin:)

I know his role is 'target man', but when you see what he did with a decent opening in Perth, in the middle of the 'D', keeper in middle of the goal, and he sidefoots the ball straight at the keeper....it was so tame, Clark just bent down I picked the ball up. Passbacks are hit harder. 

3 minutes ago, WoodStein said:

Curran (C) will end the season without a goal.  :o  (...I don't think he's scored already, has he? :chin:)

I know his role is 'target man', but when you see what he did with a decent opening in Perth, in the middle of the 'D', keeper in middle of the goal, and he sidefoots the ball straight at the keeper....it was so tame, Clark just bent down I picked the ball up. Passbacks are hit harder. 

No one blooters it anymore. Its all side footing, placing, “wrapping foot around the ball” but players in Scotland are no Messis,

Just blooter it man, its not rocket science.

41 minutes ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

No one blooters it anymore. Its all side footing, placing, “wrapping foot around the ball” but players in Scotland are no Messis,

Just blooter it man, its not rocket science.

Nelson does. 👍   

Dales did, too....but high or wide 👎

17 hours ago, WoodStein said:

that was a real low point-no confidence-fantasy to think he can score

Adblocker Detected