Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Who Should Be Our Next Manager?

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Anyone of any experience and who is any good will be gainfully employed as far as we are concerned.  We really need to initially go down the route that got us Paul Hartley or identify candidates that have potential.  I could not name you the two fellas that manage Ross County, either when they were appointed or even now but what a good decision that has turned out to be.

I think McCall could do a decent job to maybe get us out the championship but that's about it.

No ex Dabs though as mentioned is the issue.

The championship is gonna be a real struggle to get out of. I think the teams in the league now are harder than what we faced previously down there. 

Anybody except Jocky Scott and Jim Duffy. Macintyre I think will be kept on for the simple reason there is hardly a candidate of any quality waiting in the wings. He has after all a decent record in the Championship with Queens and Dunfermline. Wright, you never know, might be getting fed up at St.Johnstone and might be looking for a change. Other than that I can't think of anyone that would come for the money we are offering.

10 minutes ago, J_Kitamirike said:

I think McCall could do a decent job to maybe get us out the championship but that's about it.

No ex Dabs though as mentioned is the issue.

The championship is gonna be a real struggle to get out of. I think the teams in the league now are harder than what we faced previously down there. 

McCall for me is the ideal person as a proven squad builder, might not lead to guaranteed success but I think he'd be cost effective and we'd get a good team for our money and maybe he could lay the foundations for coming seasons.

Don't see the dab issue for me. He briefly managed them for 18 months almost 15 years ago. I really couldn't care less.

If the person is invested in the success of the club and does a good job, that's all I want. Very hard in Scottish football if you're introducing a criteria to almost ban players history at certain clubs, ~20 full-time teams and players/coaches likely to have association with more than half of them if they are in their 50s.

Adblock Detected