Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

To Be a Dee

EuanG

8 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

I know how you feel but its not just Dundee. What have Ayr fans, Dumbarton fans...... etc etc got to shout about. They might argue that at least we get a wee shot in the top league from time to time. I'm with your missus on this, its not always easy but I try and keep my 'Chi' in a happy place and losing my sh*t every time Dundee have a wee 'whoopsadaisy' won't help my Chi. :rolleyes: Its safe to say I 'associate' myself with Dundee FC and the clubs various shenanigans over the years have impacted on me, good and bad and obviously one more than the other but only because I let it. I don't lose any sleep over the Scottish curling team because I don't associate myself with them. I guess I'm saying we need to manage our expectations.

We talk about long-suffering Dundee fans but I was working the day Celtic won the league after a decade of Rangers dominance and the atmosphere at Parkhead was very similar to when when we beat Dumbarton, and probably the same as when Barcelona and Arbroath won their leagues last week. You support your team and make the most of whatever triumphs come their way. The idea that a trophy needs to be a major trophy to be special is all in our heads.

• Like 1

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
16 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

I know how you feel but its not just Dundee. What have Ayr fans, Dumbarton fans...... etc etc got to shout about. They might argue that at least we get a wee shot in the top league from time to time. I'm with your missus on this, its not always easy but I try and keep my 'Chi' in a happy place and losing my sh*t every time Dundee have a wee 'whoopsadaisy' won't help my Chi. :rolleyes: Its safe to say I 'associate' myself with Dundee FC and the clubs various shenanigans over the years have impacted on me, good and bad and obviously one more than the other but only because I let it. I don't lose any sleep over the Scottish curling team because I don't associate myself with them. I guess I'm saying we need to manage our expectations.

Zen mindfulness.dsc

• Funny 2

25 minutes ago, DarkBlueKnight said:

I was wavering about renewal. But if I can be guaranteed a seat in D brigade , main stand division close enough to observe the unlikely love match that is @islaydarkblueand @Reverend Lovejoy Sitting together with one rug over their knees sharing a packet of chocolate caramels then I’m in. 

Voyeur.dsc

I'll still be a section D loiterer, will be there on saturday, at least that's the plan, the Fife Dark Blues are having a bijou sessionette before the game (to dull the senses) so I might get a better offer and stay in the boozer. :lol2: The aforementioned love match is intriguing, as long as I don't have to witness any 'beast with two backs' moments. :o

• Funny 2

5 hours ago, Cobra said:

We're more likely to stay up this season than we were to pull off the Deefiant season. 

Home wins for Dundee and Motherwell next week will open the door to an unlikely great escape. I've just not given up just yet.

Wish I could have your optimism Cobra but even you must know we are relegated 

Just now, gblue said:

Wish I could have your optimism Cobra but even you must know we are relegated 

It feels like we're already relegated but if that acceptance takes the pressure off and we beat Accies while St Mirren fail to win at Motherwell, we will be given a chance.

1 hour ago, chomp my root said:

The aforementioned love match is intriguing, as long as I don't have to witness any 'beast with two backs' moments. :o

I'm sure Valentke will be ready with the fire extinguisher, should one of those moments arise, or if the banter gets 'heated'. :o  

• Funny 2

Has a top flight team ever finished with 18 points?. Because that's how it will end. And gawd knows what the goal difference will end up.

We are currently sitting an incredible 25 points and 46 goals behind the mighty Livingston. Utter humiliation 😡

Edited by Dondeh

McIntyre looks and sounds like a dead man walking. Totally given up and continues to blame the players for not carrying out his great plans. He’s becoming totally shameless. Unless the plan is to reduce expectations so low that we win three goals , nine points and a belated full of goal while we are all not looking. Which if you know me well enough by now I still cling to !🙄🚀

• Funny 1

Adblock Detected