Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

9 Defeats In a Row.

Napper

goodbye Mr Mcintyre...seriously, can he survive that and taking us down?.. surely his remit was to avoid relegation?...I can understand  people wanting the yanks to fek off.. but, two points, they won't, and, even if they did, who'd cover the debts? Whatever you say about them.. and there's lots we all can..they backed every manager so far by getting the cheque book out..Admittedly Nelms has phucked up on the last two appointments.. fingers crossed  he's learned that lesson and will advertise the post and takes advice from actual football people when hiring the new guy.. 

Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

I wasn't impressed when he got the gig, but, I have to admit, I thought he'd get things organised and, at least, make the team harder to beat...I admired the fact he shipped out most of McCann's lower league experiments...but, he's been an unmitigated disaster and needs his P45 ASAP..

contraversal opinion.. but, Nelms only fucked up on one out of three appointments... and that was McCann.... Hartley was a no brainer.. successful at lower levels.. but, sadly, it didn't work out.. rightly punted.. McCann was so left field it hurt.. yes, he kept us up.. if only he had walked after those five games.. disastrous thing was Nelms chasing him, even after he'd initially turned us down.. would have been good for both Nelms and McCann if he had kept walking.. inspired appointment and McCann's legend status confirmed.... as mentioned before, I was underwhelmed by the McIntyre hiring.. but, hindsight is a wonderful thing, did anyone envisage that shitfest/ clusterfuck  has turned into?.. even the least impressed must have thought it would be an uninspired appointment leading to uninspired football where the team would solidify and just bore their way out of bottom spot?.. seriously, was Nelms that wrong in hiring this (now obvious ) dud?.. it wasn't that left field.. I imagine many teams in our position at the time may have been tempted to hire him.. yes, wrong appointment.. but, after Hartley and Mr Football manager, McIntyre looked like an uninspiring safe pair of hands.. as I say, hindsight is a wonderful thing..

Edited by Napper

9 minutes ago, Napper said:

contreversal opinion.. but, Nelms only fucked up on one out of three appointments... and that was McCann.... Hartley was a no brainer.. successful at lower levels.. but, sadly, it didn't work out.. rightly punted.. McCann was so left field it hurt.. yes, he kept us up.. if only he had walked after those five games.. disastrous thing was Nelms chasing him, even after he'd initially turned us down.... as mentioned before, I was underwhelmed by the McIntyre hiring.. but, hindsight is a wonderful thing, did anyone envisage that shiftiest/ clusterfuck t has turned into.. even the least impressed must have thought it would be an uninspired appointment leading to uninspired football where the team would solidify and just bore their way out of bottom spot?.. seriously, was Nelms that wrong in hiring this (now obvious ) dud?.. it wasn't that left field.. I imagine many teams in our position at the time may have been tempted to hire him.. yes, wrong appointment.. but, after Hartley and Mr Football manager, McIntyre looked luck an uninspiring safe pair of hands.. as I say, hindsight is a wonderful thing..

McCann was on the rebound I wonder where we would be if we had managed to get Jack Ross who was the first on Nelms list

He’d had Dodds beside him everywhere else, either the fans should have allowed Dodds to join him or we should not have hired him at all. I didn’t want him from the start, just my own opinion but I would never have anyone with arab connections at the club. They are on a loser with the fans right away when things start going wrong. Heard a few “f**k off you arab b**t**d shouts at the last couple of games and I must say I agree with them. He must go.

Adblocker Detected