Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Next Season (With Promotion In Mind) Should We Be Offering a Huge End of Season Bonus If Achieved?

Gedee

I have already spoken about a New Manager in many other posts (Basically saying, this is where the Big Money Should be spent)

Paying Top Whack Money for the Leader, is no guarantee of promotion, or even classy, winning  performances. But it starts there.

On top of that, I'd suggest, paying a substantial "End of Season" Bonus to Players & Manager...If play-offs/promotion is achieved.

During the season I think it's fair to offer only what we can afford (& within budget) But all should be aware End of Season Pay-Off

(I AM NOT AT ALL CERTAIN IF PROFESSIONALS SHOULD NEED AN ADDED INCENTIVE. SO I WELCOME ALL RESPONSES):chaplin:

Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Is it not the case these days, if you want to sign the best, hold on to the best players & manager, you have to pay Top Dollar?

But there are at least two arguments against that...Dundee (under the Americans as generous as they have been) I am sure will,

say sometime, that if they are not getting something back for their investment & ongoing backing "Sorry Folks, enough is enough"

"And we're off"  The other problem is of course, paying top dollar, does not give an absolute guarantee...That success will follow.

In every job interview I have been at, if you are good at it, we will nearly always (over)sell oorselves. Football Players & Managers

records are "openly" there for all to see, so allowing for the embellishments we see on thon promotional videos (which nearly all

of us convince ourselves means we are buying genuine article) we should be getting what we pay for. But I think there's something

to be said for, accepting at the interview stage, a move to DFC will benefit all parties (it's unlikely a prospective player or a manager

will disagree with that) Then put the offer on the table..."A HUGE, INCENTIVE BONUS FOR ACHIEVING A SPECIFIC GOAL (promotion)

We can trim a bit of the current monthly salary to cover end of season bonus .... Prove it. You talk the talk. Now walk the walk:chaplin:

Adblocker Detected