Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Jack Ross.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
15 minutes ago, Hacienda Queue said:

Wonder if Sunderland will punt him if they don't get through the Play Offs? Not exactly sure what happened when he was linked with us in the summer of 2017 but would take him in a heartbeat.Whether he'd want to return to the Scottish Championship though is another matter.

Sorry, doesn't fit the Nelms' criteria.

16 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

Considering he went after him long before JM... I am sure that he does....

I am just not sure that we meet Jack Ross's criteria though ;)

Sorry TDB, that was before Nelms stated that we had changed our managerial hiring policy. Jack Ross no longer fits under our current stated 'criteria'. 

6 hours ago, Stampguy said:

Sorry TDB, that was before Nelms stated that we had changed our managerial hiring policy. Jack Ross no longer fits under our current stated 'criteria'. 

Lets' face it though, the criteria was mostly made up for the sake of the nonsense statement. It was actually along the lines of  'who do we have on the list with some experience that might want to manage a basket case like us'? 'Oh Jim McIntyre looks statistically desperate'.

They lost only two of their first 40 league games. Quite incredible that they're facing the play-offs but Luton, Barnsley and Pompey have all been on exceptional runs.

Reading some tweets it does seem like the knives are out for Ross so I think he needs to win the play-offs to stay in a job.

It really would be fantastic if he decided to come home, like Steve Clarke did, and turn our fortunes around.

39 minutes ago, Sebastiano Nela said:

His stats at Sunderland do

I should've maybe been clearer in my posting here fellas, I'm taking the piss out of John Nelms and his criteria. I'm not mocking the original poster or trying to sound like a jerk. I'm pointing out the stupidity of such a hiring criteria.

But since we're on the subject of this criteria and Jack Ross, when I pointed out that he doesn't fit the Nelms' standard as stated by the man himself it was in number of games managed where he falls short. Ross will have to manage for another 4 seasons or so before he will be eligible to manage the Dee. His win % is fine though so he's got that going for him unless it takes a tumble over those next 4 yrs while he is notching up his games tally to 300 when he can then take over at Dens should we need him.

Sorry I had to be the bearer of such bad news. 😄

48 minutes ago, Stampguy said:

I should've maybe been clearer in my posting here fellas, I'm taking the piss out of John Nelms and his criteria. I'm not mocking the original poster or trying to sound like a jerk. I'm pointing out the stupidity of such a hiring criteria.

But since we're on the subject of this criteria and Jack Ross, when I pointed out that he doesn't fit the Nelms' standard as stated by the man himself it was in number of games managed where he falls short. Ross will have to manage for another 4 seasons or so before he will be eligible to manage the Dee. His win % is fine though so he's got that going for him unless it takes a tumble over those next 4 yrs while he is notching up his games tally to 300 when he can then take over at Dens should we need him.

Sorry I had to be the bearer of such bad news. 😄

I suspect we may see an 'apology' soon, pointing out that there was an erroneous extra '0' in the statement.

Over 30 games & a win & of 40% seems just about right, this time :happyyes:  

Jack Ross, time to come home.....you know JN still wants you. 

Adblock Detected