Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Right That's It, Decision Made

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

I'm still undecided on renewing.

Will be at the majority of games PATG if I don't anyway.

Best thing the club could do to sell season tickets is win the last 3 remaining games to restore our massively dented pride and extend the early bird until the end of June instead of the end of season. 

18 minutes ago, dblair said:

FFS you self important bell-end! 😆

This must be a new record this year mate, usually it’s well into the “off season” before you change your mind. 

Who's taking bets on the next change of heart. I’d give you evens on @CW 90+3 02/05/16 being next followed by 3/1 on @chomp my root with the seriously disgruntled @Reverend Lovejoy A long 10/1 outsider 

PS. I can see your long game by the way. A few quid in FPS’s hipper means one step closer to that second access road to nou campy becoming a reality 🤣

Might put £240 quid on that handsome lad Chomp..... win/win. 😎

No, this lady (on a friday night) isn't for turning, fair play to all those who are renewing, PB was a given. :lol2:

1 hour ago, dblair said:

FFS you self important bell-end! 😆

This must be a new record this year mate, usually it’s well into the “off season” before you change your mind. 

Who's taking bets on the next change of heart. I’d give you evens on @CW 90+3 02/05/16 being next followed by 3/1 on @chomp my root with the seriously disgruntled @Reverend Lovejoy A long 10/1 outsider 

PS. I can see your long game by the way. A few quid in FPS’s hipper means one step closer to that second access road to nou campy becoming a reality 🤣

1 hour ago, chomp my root said:

Might put £240 quid on that handsome lad Chomp..... win/win. 😎

No, this lady (on a friday night) isn't for turning, fair play to all those who are renewing, PB was a given. :lol2:

The way you two speak you'd think it was guaranteed that I'd turn and get my season ticket for next season despite my continued, often aggressive, assertions to the contrary.

Well done DBlair on the self important bell end comment, I laughed out loud and Princess B nearly stabbed me because she assumed I was laughing at her, she'll probably do it in my sleep tonight - was nice knowing you all. I personally can't wait to queue up at the existing Camperdown roundabout to get out of the 'new stadium' so you can keep your second access road with its requirement to wait until a suitable space becomes available in the traffic on Kingsway (A90) before being able to proceed safely on to your final destination where you might be able to eat your cold poppadoms.

I think I might even completely circumnavigate the roundabout and return to the car park just so that I can queue twice.

Adblock Detected