Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Dundee V Hamilton

Cobra

Dundee v Hamilton  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What are you expecting at Dens on Saturday?

2. 2. Who should start?

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

BBC stats say 8 shots at goal, 2 on target, this was against rank rotten Hamilton, in a game where the club should be fighting for Premiership survival.. Says it all really.. how f**cking hopeless our management and team are..

get them all away to f**k now any f**cking player who is not contracted for next season.....what a f**cking disgrace to go down without a fight....needing a win and we just replace a striker with a striker f**k off Macintyre you useless c**t and take yir loan signings with ya(not that they'll give a f**k anyway)

I first went to Dens with my Dad when I was 10. This is the worst ever season, worst 2 x managers and worst owners. I have given the Dee 57 years of support and will only come back if McIntyre is booted. We have all seen managers get the boot for less. There is NO excuse to keep this useless excuse of a manager.

• Star Post 1

6 minutes ago, Napper said:

BBC stats say 8 shots at goal, 2 on target, this was against rank rotten Hamilton, in a game where the club should be fighting for Premiership survival.. Says it all really.. how f**cking hopeless our management and team are..

Same every feckin week 😡

7 minutes ago, sandy wynd said:

Season over deservedly so.  This squad will head straight down next season .... needs to be fundamental change.  This losing run is also a  monkey on our back.  Appalling mess ... let the clear out begin starting with the manager

This squad won't be there next season. 

2 minutes ago, FanDee said:

Actually glad it was confirmed today,no point delaying the inevitable.

Felt the same, thought were doomed after the st mirren game. Hopefully he’s got a relegation clause & is gone by later today 

Adblock Detected